The dance.

Cas entered the house and looked around. "Nice place." Dean put the flowers bought for him earlier that day on the table in a vase already sitting there. "Thanks. Perks of being a doctor I guess." Cas chuckled. "Ehh well make yourself comfortable. We could sit in the living room." "Sure." Dean gestured to the room 2 doors on the right. "Right in there." The two walked into his living room. Cas sat on the carpet in front of the TV, next to the CD player and behind him there were 2 black couches. Dean laughed. "There are couches you know." Cas smiled. "I like sitting on the floor. It's comfy." Dean shook his head. "Whatever suits you. Can I get you a drink." Cas looked up at him. "I will have what your having." Dean nodded and went into the kitchen. 2 minutes later he came out with 2 wine glasses and a bottle of red wine. "Awesome." Dean sat down on the carpet with Cas and gave him his wine glass. Dean poured some wine into Cas' glass, then into his own. "So."  "So." Cas had some wine and so did Dean. A couple of glasses later, maybe the whole bottle later they were both drunk.  "Sssooo Dean." Dean looked up at him. "Yyyess Casss." Cas stood up and went over to the CD player and put a song on. It took a while to start. Cas walked over to Dean and extended his hand. Dean clutched it and he rose to meet Cas' eyes. Drunkenly and slurred Cas said "mmayy I havve this dance." In reply Dean pulled Cas close and Dean's favourite song salvation played they danced. They held on to each other's hands tight and never broke eye contact. Their bodies moved in time together with each other and the music. They were so close to each other. In the coffee shop and the dinner they were close. But this, just feeling each other's touch was what they were both waiting for. The music played and they both continued to dance. Dean sang aloud to his favourite song, as did Cas. "I never meant to fall for you but I..." Cas realised in that moment Dean was a very good singer. But that wasn't all he realised. He wanted Dean. He loved Dean. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with the one, the only one. Dean. Dean also felt this way about Cas. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with Cas. He loved him too. "...was buried underneath and all that I could see was white." My salvation my my. With those words Cas forgot everything about before. He didn't care. What he cared about was Dean. He grabbed his shirt and pulled him close. Their lips touched and they were slowly moving together. Dean kissed him back. Hard. Gradually it became more than just a kiss. Dean felt as though he was being choked when Cas put his tongue in. Then it was Dean's turn to take control. Dean grabbed the back of Cas' head and kissed him hard. They stopped for breath. Breathily Cas said "Dean. Let's go somewhere else." Dean nodded and with that Cas picked him up and Dean put his legs around his waist. They resumed kissing and Cas tried to find his way to the room. They laughed as he was clearly struggling. When they found the room they opened the door and Cas walked over to the bed. He laid Dean down on the bed and took his shirt off, revealing his abs. "Your turn." Dean nodded and took his off. The two stared at each other and then Cas quickly went to the bed and kissed Dean again. He couldn't stay away. Then Cas stopped and looked into Dean's eyes. "Are you sure about this?" Dean nodded. Cas took Dean under the covers. Cas fucked him so hard. Dean had never done it before. He was glad that Cas was the one. He wouldn't want anyone else. After they finished, they lay on the bed Dean in Cas' arms. They were starting to sober up. Dean turned on his side and started stroking his fingers up and down Cas' chest, feeling his abs. They never spoke. Cas then broke the silence. "I fucking love you." Dean smiled and looked up at him. "I fucking love you too."