Paris.

They got off the plane. Dean could barely contain his excitement. They had their bags and walked through the city until they got to their hotel. Cas checked them both in and they went up the stairs to their room. As they opened the door Dean first ran to the window and looked outside at the view. "Wow. This is amazing Cas." Cas smiled as he put his bag on the bed. "You like it then." Dean turned to face him and walked towards him. "I love it." He kissed him and then hugged him. They settled in to the hotel room. They watched TV for a while and got some lunch. Cas was sitting on the bed reading a brochure and Dean was in the bathroom. He came out and then said "so what are we doing tonight then?" Cas looked up at him. "Don't you worry about that. Got it all planned babe." Dean nodded. "Okay. I guess." Cas patted the bed. "Come here." He put the brochure down as Dean came over. Dean sat on the bed and hugged Cas. "Thank you." Cas shook his head. "Ahh don't say a word. It's not over yet." Dean nodded. "Okay." They lay there on the bed and eventually fell asleep. When they woke up it was night. "I'm starving." Dean said. Cas got up off the bed. "Me too. What do you say we go and get dinner." Dean smirked. "Good idea." They got changed. Dean came out wearing a t-shirt and jeans. "Go fancy baby." Dean looked confused. "Why?"  "It's a fancy restaurant and our first night in fucking Paris. I say we go fancy." Dean went to go get changed. "Okay good idea." When they were both ready they met at the front door. "Wow. You look amazing Dean." He blushed. "Not as good as you babe." Cas smiled. He put his arm out beside him. "Shall we?" Dean grabbed on to his arm and said "yes. We shall." Cas escorted him out and they started walking through the streets of Paris. He couldn't believe it. They were in Paris. They walked hand in hand to the restaurant. When they got there they got seated and ordered. "Cas. This is just perfect." Cas took a sip of wine. "So."  "So." They talked for hours and when they finished their meal and conversation they walked around Paris. Not breaking their hand hold they walked to all the famous parts of Paris. They talked and laughed and eventually found themselves at the Eiffel Tower. Dean looked up. "Oh my god." Cas looked up also. "Come on." They climbed the many stairs of the Eiffel Tower. When they got to the top Dean ran to the edge and looked at the spectacular view of Paris. He looked up at the stars and admired everything in this pretty picture he was seeing. "The stars, the view, everything! It's amazing." Cas laughed and stood behind him. He hugged his waist and held him there for a good 5 minutes. He took a deep breath. Here goes nothing Cas. He took Dean's hands and faced him. "What's going on Cas." Again he took a deep breath and then started talking. He looked into his lovers eyes and said "Did you like the anniversary adventure I put you on?" Dean smiled. "Yes of course I did." He sighed and then said "Dean Winchester. I love you. I love you so much and I just... I can't live without you. You are perfect in all ways. You are beautiful and amazing and you just look at the world and love what you see. I love that. You make me happy. So happy I don't even know how to put it into words. To be honest you are the only one for me Dean. You took care of me before I even knew you and you helped me sleep and watched crappy movies with me you probably didn't want to watch but you did it anyway. I love you and it may be cheesy Dean but you... you are my salvation and I can't live without you. The clues I gave you, every one of them had something in common. The first time. So I guess there is a first time for everything. Dean. You always wanted something special to happen to you on the Eiffel Tower." As he says these words he gets down on one knee. A tear trickles down Dean's face. He pulls out a shiny simple ring from his jacket pocket. Dean explodes with tears. "Dean Winchester. Will you marry me?" Dean cries and looks over to the view of Paris and the stars and at everything he ever wanted. He looks back at Cas. "Cas." He could barely speak those words he was so full of tears. "Yes!"