The girlfirend.

Dean looked over at the door where Cas and Hannah stood. He got up from the floor and walked towards the door. He stood behind him and looked at the woman. "Who's this Cas?" Hannah then looked at Dean in anger and then to Cas. "I can't believe you Castiel!" Cas looked very confused.  Before he could say anything Hannah slapped him. He put his hand to his face feeling the area of pain. Hannah then shook her head and walked away. Cas shouted. "Hannah. Wait!" The vicious woman turned around and stared at him. "What could you possibly want Cas?" Cas gestured towards the door. "Come in. Talk please." Dean looked at his lover. "Cas." Cas looked over at him. "It's okay." Hannah sighed. "You have 10 minutes Castiel." She walked towards the door and went inside. Cas shut the door and walked over to were they were previously sitting, except they sat on the couch this time. "Please come in   Sit down." Cas sat down on the couch, with Dean sitting next to him. Hannah sat on the unoccupied couch opposite them. "Can I get you a dri...". "...no Cas just talk." Cas took a breath. "I'm sorry I just. I don't remember you." Tears started to form in her eyes. "I am your girlfriend. I will tell you everything I know okay. You and I were on our way home from a night out. I was driving and then another car hit us. We were both unconscious. I woke up this morning. I asked the nurse where you were and they said that they referred me to a different hospital than you. I don't know why. I never really listened. Then I asked for your details and they called the other hospital. They told me where you lived and after all of my tests were over I came straight here. That is everything I know. Cas, we have been dating for a year." Cas thought hard. His head was full of mixed thoughts and confusion. He couldn't remember this woman. "I-I'm sorry. I just. I can't remember. Dean held his hands. "It's okay wings." Hannah was full of jealousy. "Cas. We have a home, a life! This. This isn't real and if you think it is then you are even more of an idiot that I thought! Dean let go of his hands. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to" Dean said. Cas stood up and looked at Hannah. "I'm sorry I don't remember you! Okay I really am, but for you to come in to our house and say that my relationship is not real is completely unacceptable and to be honest a dick move! So you have 2 choices. You can either get the hell out of me and my REAL boyfriends house and get on with whatever pathetic life you have left! Or! I will call the goddam police and this shit will get really messed up. The choice is yours babe." Hannah was disgusted. "I hope you have a really shitty life Cas." He looked him up and down and then left slamming the door on her way out. Cas looked over at Dean. He had his head in his hands. "What's wrong?" Cas sat back down putting his arms around Dean. "Was she right? Is this not real? Am I not what you want?" Cas stopped him. "Shhh. Of course you are real. This is real." Dean cried as Cas hugged him. "She was a bitch okay. I don't care about my past. Hell I can't even remember it. But this is now and I love you. Hey you are the one that helped me sleep. The first real date I can remember. The one I shared the best cup of coffee ever with. The one who cared and looked after me when I wasn't even awake. The one that makes me pancakes in the morning and watches sad movies with me and just ... cries.  Dean Winchester I love you. No one else." Dean looked up and him and kissed him. "I want to go to bed." Cas helped him up. "Okay." They went to bed and Dean lay snuggled up to Cas. "Goodnight Dean."  "Goodnight Cas."