Chapter 3

Okay so I know that I have not said anything about the boys' powers so far but they do have them and so do a few others at AW. I haven't used their powers yet because there hasn't been a need to and they can't really just use them around other people. However in a few chapters (somewhere after chapter 5) they will start being used and hopefully i can get out of the introductory stage soon after.

Also as a side note, this FF was started as something based off of the wonderful world C.L. Stone created for us as well as a book I am currently writing and deciding if I want to publish it on here or not so if at anytime you meet new characters in here they will most likely belong in my story. 

 Let me know what you think. I would really like to know how I am doing.

I really appreciate everyone who has stayed to read so far (:

-Kaye<3 

Finding the door to my next class was easy. Getting around the brooding giant without him noticing me was not going to happen. Do I even want to know how he knows all of my classes? I sighed. Probably not.

"Hello North." I greet him as I walked up to the classroom. I see his face soften slightly as he spots me. "Hi Sang, would you like to sit next to me in class?" He asks with a bit of hesitation in his eyes that you don't normally see. Sitting next to him wouldn't be so bad, would it? I nod my head "Sure, I would like that." I smile at him and see his face soften even more.

He points me toward a group of three seats in a row and sits in the first seat. I sit right behind him. Not long after we are seated, a tall, muscular redhead walks in and I realize that he is one of the guys from the courtyard that was with North and the others. He looks up at me and then stops in front of North's desk. They do some sort of silent communication and then the redhead turns back towards me with a smile. "Hey Sang, I'm Nathan." I raise my eyebrow at North. "You guys talked about me?" He smirks and shrugs his shoulders. I rolled my eyes "It's nice to meet you, Nathan." I said with a smile

"Hey Sang, can I ask you a question?" Nathan asks.

"Sure"

"What were you doing in the tree?"

I shrug. "It's where I like to be, away from everyone."

"It's not safe to climb trees, you shouldn't be up that high." North growls slightly. I know he isn't mad at me so I'm not scared of his growling.

"Yeah, you are so tiny, like the size of a peanut. At least wait until I am around to catch you when you fall." He winks at me and I giggle.

***********************************************************************

After second period is over North and Nathan had to walk to the other side of the school for third period so we went our separate ways after Nathan made me promise to sit with them at lunch.

Since my third period is study hall, I typically sit in the courtyard and do whatever homework I have, but since today is the first day of classes, I really don't have any.

I climb up into my tree in the courtyard and plug my headphones into my iPod. Losing myself in my music, I start thinking back to the guys that I have met today. They are all really interesting. I know people are normally friendly towards each other but to have more than one person in their group talk to me in one day is not a normal occurrence for me. To have anyone really talk to me isn't normal unless it is Greg, Jade, or Rocky and their conversations aren't what one would call welcoming. So what do they want with me? Don't get me wrong, the guys are nice and they are starting to grow on me but since I haven't been very social throughout my life I feel my energy draining and I still feel sort of awkward around all of them. Maybe I should just give them a chance, I don't have anything to lose considering I am already alone since my step mother was admitted to the hospital, my sister went to college and my father left to go live with his new family. My father left enough money in an account to pay for the bills until I graduate and then I have to pay my own way or find somewhere else to live. I am hoping to graduate early so I can get a job and get out of here. Letting those guys in would mean they would be closer to finding out how broken I am. Do I really want them to know? Would they even want to be around me after they found out? Maybe everything will be okay, I really do want to get to know them.