CHAPTER 3

I was woken up by a knock on my door.

“Coming”. With a sleepy tone I slightly squish my eyes, I fixed my hair and wash my face, I put some powder and lip balm also, I was scrolling down on my phone from the messages I received that came from my colleagues when I get some knock on the door again, but this time I open my door and saw Jimin and Taehyung outside of my door’s room (Yes, I’m totally used to it. It is mine now, haha) with a wide smile in their face they went inside my room and lay down on my bed then Taehyung starts a pillow fight while I am just standing there and laughing at their childishness (cute side of being a childish) holding a door knob while leaning on the half-open door.

“Hey, stop that! you're making our Manager’s room a mess!”. Jin said holding a big Chopsticks (AN: I don’t know, what do they call that thing) in his hand while pointing those in Taehyung and Jimin with his big eyes glaring at them.

“Haha, that’s okay, they are so funny and cute”.

“Anni, anni, they are just messing all they can see in this dorm and don’t clean it up after, that’s why our dorm is a big, BIG MESS!! so, now Jimin and Taehyung get up now and clean all of this! the dinner is ready, let us all eat, palli!! get uuuuppp!!”. Jin struggles to drag Jimin and Taehyung up, while the two are just laughing and grinning at each other while continuing to pillow fight but this time they were teaming up on hitting Jin with the pillows they are holding while Jimin is sitting on top of Jin bragging his heaviness so that Jin can’t move away.

“WAAAAAHHHHHH!!! pillow fight yuhooooooooo!!!!!”.

You already know who it is, then he throws himself on top of Jimin while Jin is screaming below aching so hard.

“Hahahahah”. My tummies are aching because of so much cracking up at the sight of Jin struggling to get away with the Maknaes, they are all so bullies.

“Woaaah, what a mess!”

“OMG! omo Namjoon you scared me!”

“Oops, mianhe, hey guys get up now, the food is getting cold, clean it up later, let’s go Manager” Then he pushed me lightly leading me to the dining table.

“The last who’ll come out will clean the Manager’s rooooooommm!!” Jhope shouts and like a flash he sat down on the chair in the dining room, before I even could sit down, he is really so fast!

Taehyung followed after still holding my pillows and panting heavily, while Jimin is hugging Tae's leg while crawling down on the floor, laughing to death, hahahah, they are so cute, I really loved being with this people, seriously.

The last one is Jin glaring, I mean capslock GLARING at them with those death stare that could kill the three of them, and as soon as Jimin, Tae and Jhope saw Jin they all go behind Namjoonie and hide. Hahaha what a cute scenario, as if they are hiding from their mother who will scold and punished them so that they will call for their Daddy’s help which is Namjoon, oopss I forgot please call a doctor, Jungkook is dying of laughing so hard hahaha, I could see his cute bunny teeth but seriously his laugh will make the world stop from turning around his angelic laugh is so cute while slamming his hand on the table and the other hand is on his tummy.

And Namjoon on the other hand is just putting the food in his plate ignoring Jhope, Jimin and Taehyung hiding behind him, as if they could hide from Eomma Jin’s anger.

"Let’s eat, don’t mind them” Namjoon said while putting some meat on my plate.

“Thank you”. I said Namjoon’s look like a calm father that is so tired scolding and having a patience with his family, that’s why he is just ignoring them, so cutieeee!!!.