CHAPTER 33

NAMJOON'S POV:

Now's the most awaited day!

It's the Tournament/Competition Day!

We are in the dressing room right now and preparing for the Competitions to begin, we can hear from the stage the cheers of thousands of people and it makes me nervous even more, I can see from the others the happiness in their face and at the same time the determination to win this Competition.

Finally, they call for us to stand by at the back stage along with the other Groups, they are smiling and some are smirking at us, there are also Groups who are wearing their poker face and some are having their death glare toward us.

NO ONE'S POV:

"GOOD EVENING! WE ARE SO HAPPY TO FINALLY ANNOUNCE ALL OF YOU THAT WE ARE NOW STARTING THE BATTLE OF THE BEST HIPHOP MALE DANCE GROUP IN THE WHOLE WORLD 2017! HOLD ON TO YOUR SEAT AND LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!".

After the MC finished what he is saying, the lights goes off and the suspense music cover the whole Arena. The first Group that perform on stage was the Vietnam Representative and followed by Taiwan Group and -

"THE REEKSWAEG IS NOW ON STAGE! LET US HEAR THEIR FANS CHEER!!!, WOAAAAAHHHHHHH. THAT'S TOO LOUD!!! WILL THEY BE DEFEATED THIS TIME OR WILL AMERICA STILL HOLD THE TITLE OF THE BEST HIPHOP DANCE GROUP IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD?? LET US FIND OUT NOW!".

The spotlight followed them while they were walking on the stage.

But the loud sounds of exploding bomb filled the whole arena, the fans and the Judges run towards in every direction while another bomb explode at the right exit, Screams and cries of the people surrounded the place.

There are so much people died lying on the floor all over the place, while those who are injured help each other to exited at the said venue of the Competition.

An Hour later when the SWAT team, Bomb Squad, Military and Police Responded right away and came over the place and help the other injured people and take them in the Ambulance outside the Building, while the Fire Marshall watered the fire that is spread on the place because of the bomb that exploded.

~
(AN: HEY YOW! I AM EXCITED WITH MY STORY RIGHT NOW, MAYBE I WOULDN'T MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS IN SOME OF THE SCENE AND WHAT HAPPENED HERE IN MY STORY AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT!

WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS STORY FOR MY TWO SWEET DAUGHTERS (THEY ARE ARMY ALSO) :

CHYE ALIEN AND JC GOLDEN COOKIE 😘, SARANGHAE MY BABIES AND EOMMA WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU ☺)