CHAPTER 11

Yshiel’s POV:

I woke up early and start preparing breakfast, egg omelet, fried chicken, rice cake and corn soup.

“Smell so delicious!!!”

“Woah, it’s a miracle! Yoongi woke up earlier than the others! achievement! hahaha”. I teased him,

He had his towel on his shoulder looks like he will go and take a bath.

“Actually I can’t sleep, dorm sick!"

“Is there something that's bothering you?”. I ask while stirring the corn soup I am cooking, no Korean food for today, haha pity of them.

“Ne~, actually I keep on thinking why those Manager hyungs so comfortable and assured that we will be safe being with you? What are you? Super woman that can protect us all?”. he asked while his brows touching each other.

“Hahahaha, maybe they trust me that much”. I smile unto him and he got satisfied (maybe?) on what I said so he walked through the bathroom.

Next who got up is Jin and help me prepare our food in the table.

We are in the middle of eating when someone called me, I got so excited, so I answer it right away.

“OH MY GOSH!!! CEDRIC JADE! how are you???? I missed you so muuuuuuuccchhhhh!!!”.

I notice them staring at me blankly so I got up from my seat and excuse myself to them.

“Hey CJ, When do you plan to come here?? you’re just here around in America but still hasn’t coming yet!!”.

📞”Hahahahaha, calm down princess, I’ll be going soon, why? did someone threat you already?.

“Not yet, but I felt so uncomfortable being around those guys, remember Ni Chao Wen? (He’s the Choreographer of China’s dance group representative.) Aishhh, he’s still not in prison, and freely to threat us and being around us”.

📞”Okay, I should come soon, I am not comfortable with that guy, maybe he wants to get revenge, that’s why, wait for me, don’t go outside of your dorm, stay until we come there, they must be thinking that you guys are weak and do something that will harm you, so wait for us, we will finish our business here first, I will send you our music and video choreography so you can practice it now, send me yours also okay? I am going now, take care, love you”.

“Okay, love you too best, take care also”.

As soon as I hang it up, I went back to the dining area and start eating again.

I saw their asking facial expression staring back at me so I drop my spoon and fork down.

“Ahm? oh, It’s CJ, the one I talked to the phone just now”. I said looking at them as if they are my Father and waiting for my explanations and as if on cue they all nod simultaneously, then one by one they got up and put their plates on the sink.

“Thanks for the food!!”. They said and left me, Namjoon and Hobi still on the table, I am still eating and they are just looking at me, Namjoon is infront of me, beside him is Jhope.

“What is your plan now Manager?”. Namjoon broke the ice and start asking.

“Other Managers will come here after lunch and help us with the competition songs we are going to prepare”.

“Do I have to present my dance intro?” Jhope ask hesitantly.

“Yes! I assure you, the ARMY will loved to see your intro!!”. Full of confidence I say it out loud.

“Woaaah, calm down princess!”. Hobi said lifting his hands high as if surrendering, “But I don’t think so, I am the least of their favorites” he said it while bowing his head and lean it on the table.

“Hey, don’t think that way, you are Jhope right? you must have so much hope and spread it unto us, but it’s okay, if you are really sad, don’t pretend your not, we are here for you, I am an ARMY too and honestly you are my bias, I loved everything about you, I appreciate every little things that you do and amazed by your dance, so, don’t let your hopes down, we are so many, who loved and support you, you are one of the BTS boys and help them also, without you they will never been in this status right now, just like without them you would not be who you are now”.

I didn’t expect that he would cry, he walked through me and hugs me tightly.

“Thank you for the support and love, I love you too”. He said while still hugging me.

Wait!!! OMO??? did he? did he just say I love you to meeeeehhhh???? Omo! but haaays, don’t misunderstood it Yshiel, he just says it not with the real feelings of loving you sincerely. Stop assuming.

I hug him back, yeah I'm a pabo. Please? this is my chance to hug him, Let me be, just now.

“Woah! what’s that?? GROUP HUUUUUUGGGG!!!” V said and he hugs me also, followed by Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook and Suga.

I am so happy right now, that’s all I can say, being loved and care by all of them was so grateful, I will just forget first what the problem would come and focus on the happiness I am feeling right now.