CHAPTER 31

JIMIN'S POV:

14 DAYS LEFT (Countdown before the Competition)

Today, we all decide to celebrate our two weeks left that we are staying here, so, Yshiel with Jin Hyung, CJ Hyung, Max Hyung and Sanjji are now cooking so much delicious foods, we decided that this day is our rest day! Because we know we can't do this anymore, we will be back in Korea after this Competition and of course before that we will be too busy for polishing our Choreography.

📞Krriiinggg! Krriiiinngg!

"Yshielsii!, your phone is ringing". I said while still lying in the sofa and playing Piano Tiles 2 on my phone.

📞Krriiinggg! Krriiiinngg!

"Aish! Managernim!".

"Answer for me please Jiminie, thank you". She shouted from the kitchen.

"Hello?". I pick up Yshiel's phone.

📞"Yaaah! Cousin! In two weeks time I will be in Korea! Bogoshipdaaaaaa!". A sweet voice from the other line said.

"Ahmm. Yshiel can't answer her phone, she is cooking right now".

📞Who are you?? Why are you picking up her phone??". Her voice change from being sweet to being rude.

"She told me to answer her phone, so, do you have something to tell her or not? I am busy right now and don't have much time for some strange girl like you". I felt so annoyed with this girl and I don't know why.

📞"Woah! What a j*rk attitude you have! I don't have time for you too J*rk!".

She shouted from the other line that makes my blood boiled and what did she call me? J*rk? This is the first time I ever called by that word. This girl have to pay for her words!.

"I don't care B**ch! You are Yshiel's cousin but totally different from her! I will hang up now! Bye B**chy!".

📞"Hey!". I heard she said but I swipe the hang up button harshly and throw Yshiel's phone on the sofa infront of me. Aish, that girl really ruined my mood!.

"Who are you fighting at?". Hobi Hyung said and sit infront of me.

"No one Hyung, nevermind". I said and leave the living room.

(AN: ANOTHER CHARACTER IN! HAHAHA, WANNA KNOW THEIR LOVESTORY? MAYBE IN THE OTHER BOOKS OF MINE, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THEY'RE LOVESTORY PUBLISHED, AND I HOPE YOU WILL SUPPORT THEIR STORIES TOO 😊, ANY JIMIN'S BIASED HERE? 😊😊.

AND I AM LISTENING TO VIXX "DESPERATE" RIGHT NOW AND WANTED TO WATCH IT'S MV AND DP, OMG 😍😍😍 HYUK, LEO, KEN AND RAVI THEY ARE MY BOYFRIENDS IN VIXX. HAHAHA 😁., VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE)