CHAPTER 41

JIMIN'S POV:

I am driving to the Airport now, I don't know why I accept Manager's favor, I felt uneasy but I said yes, so, I don't have a choice but to do her favor to pick up her cousin, I remember when we talk on the phone, she's so arrogant and I hope that she is different in person, I hope so.

"Aish! this traffic is so annoying!, I regret that I do Yshiel's favor, now I am stuck on this heavy traffic right now, instead of having fun with the other guys feeling the sand on my feet, the sunlight on my fave, the cold win and the nice view!". While I am thinking about it, I feel much more annoyed. Aissh. It is so hot!.

An hour past ...

Finally I'm here after 123456789 Years!

I am standing here on the Departure Area, my hands on my pocket, when I saw a girl shorter than me walking towards me. I feel that she is walking in a slow motion, OMG she looks so hot! She is wearing a blue above the knee sleeveless dress hugging the shape of her body. She had her hat on her head and a sun glasses too, so I can't see clearly her face and she is pulling a two Luggage Cart.

When she is finally infront of me she looks up at me and remove her sunglasses and now I can see her pretty face, she has a heart shape face, plump but prominent lips, round eyes and a pointed nose. She has a sexy body and a pretty face too.

"Are you Kang Yshiel's friend?". Her voice is so cute too.

"Yes". I gave her a sweetest eye smile I could ever had.

"So, you are, what are you waiting for?, go and carry this!". And then she pushed towards me her two Luggage Cart.

"Omo". I said because the cart bumped into my knees.

"Aissh! This girl seriously!". She walked passed through me and head towards the parking lot. She has an angelic face but have an e**l attitude.

I followed her and pushed her Luggage Cart infront of her.

"Who are you to order me what to do?!, this is yours so go and carry this all by yourself!". I shouted at her and walked/marching to my car.

"YAAAAH! what a very ungentleman guy!".

"Gangsahabnida! Now, shut up and get inside before I loose all my patience and leave you here instead!". I open my car's compartment door and wear my famous smirk, she puts her Luggage inside.

"J**k". She said when she is finally inside my car.

"B**ch". I said and buckle up my seatbelt.

"Why are you sitting at the back? Sit beside me, I am not your driver!".

"I don't want to sit beside the J**k guy like you!".

"Okay then, can you please get out of my car right now and I have some business to do". I annoyingly said to her.

"Aissh! Seriously!", she got off my car and sat down beside me instead.

I smile widely looking at her mad face, she first annoyed me, I am just giving back the treatment she have towards me! Muhahahaha! (*angel laughs)

~

(AN: I AM DONE WATCHING "W" AGAIN AND AHWWW THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE KDRAMA I HAVE EVER WATCHED. LEE JUNG SUK IS LOOOOOVEEEE 😍😍😍❤❤❤, COMMENT AND VOTE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED FROM MY PRETTY, GORGEOUS AND ADORABLE READERS)