CHAPTER 5

Yshiel's POV:

I lean comfortably on my chair when someone pat my shoulder, it is one of the camera man.

“Ne?”. I smile unto him and he also smile back.

“Uhmm, do you know how to apply make up?, Yoongi’s make up is a little bit dark, and it doesn’t suits the concept”.

“Ah, okay”. I stand up and he said to others a 10 minutes break.

Minyoongi come near me and I get my make up kit on my bag.

“Sit here”. I said pointing at my chair but he turn around and get another chair and he offer it to me as he sat down on my chair instead, Aish, I thought he will ignore me, its such a relief he didn't!

Before I start applying him a light make up, I put out some sandwiches on my bag and offer it to him and called for Jin, he love foods right? But what startled me is because all of them in a speed of lightning came after me and grab the plastic bag full of sandwiches I made. (I buy those bread, vegies and sandwich spread in the mini mart across the building where we are while I am talking on my Dad on the phone earlier when they start the photoshoot and I made the sandwich right away).

On both sides is Jin and Jungkook gripping on the plastic bag and pulling it back and forth.

“Oh, I still have more”. I said and on act of pulling out the plastic inside my bag when Jimin, V and Jhope jump unto me, causes us all to fall on the floor, and it really hurts, because I’m on the bottom of them while Jimin and V are still on top of me.

“Omo, Mianhe Managernim”. V oppa said while looking at me with concern, then he saw some scratch at me and some blood dripping unto it.

“OMOOOO, Manager! Kajima!! kajimaaaaaa!!!”. Jhope screams as if I am dying.

“I’m okay, it is just a little scratch, I can handle it” I force my self to stand up as Namjoon help me and get the broken folding chair from the floor then glared at the three of them and get another chair.

“Mianhe Managernim" Jhope and Jimin apologize while bowing followed by V.

“Come on and eat now, don’t be a pig, share unto others”. I put an understanding smile at them and gave them the sandwich one per person.

“Yah! Eomma! Jin Hyung eat the three of sandwiches already and yet you are still giving him one! that’s unfair!!”. Jungkook the Golden Maknae said.

Woah, he calls me Eomma, even we are in the same age but still it makes me so happy!!! if you can see his face while saying that to me, so cute! as if he’s a baby that cries because someone steal his lollipop from him.

“Oh, here, I have some cheese chips here”. And I gave him two of the said chips.

“Eomma, me too!”. V Oppa said stamping his feet on the floor and stretching out his open hand unto me and I give him too.

“This is really unfair!! me too Eomma!!”. Jiminshii also said copying V’s reaction.

“Haha, here” I placed in his hands a Lays chip. I didn’t have cheese chips anymore. His eyes suddenly disappear from smiling and run away while Jin and V chasing after him.

Then, Jhope hugged me and said “Yebo, how about me?”. His face is too close on my face, and it makes my heart beat so fast, uwaaaahhhh!!.

“Urgh, here”. From having nervousness I gave him my bag instead and face Minyoongi who is still waiting for me, I almost forgot, I must apply him the make up before the PDnims call them again for the resume of the photoshoot.

Jhope happily jumping away as soon as he got all the chips left in my bag, but before that he hug me once again and thanked me.

“Here”. Minyoongi is giving me the sandwich I gave him earlier.

“I’m fine, go eat them”. I said while starting to apply him his make up.

“I’m really sorry in behalf of them, maybe they really want to be close to you, because your the only one girl Manager we ever had and they got so excited”. Namjoon said while fixing his hair and a mirror on his right hand.

“It’s okay, I understand, they are all so funny and cute”.

“And annoying!”. Minyoongi finally said while his eyes are still closed.

Omo, I am touching my bias wrecker face and can stare at him this loooong!! this is overwhelming!

PD’nim oppa called them after and they are all resume again for the next outfit to shoot, the photoshoot still continue as the time passed by.

~

(AN: Sorry for the boring Chapter, I’m really sorry, I will make it up to you guys)