CHAPTER 13

HOSEOK'S POV

They have eaten already but now they are here in our Kitchen and invading our place!! and to think of they also steal my quality time with Yshiel!! jinjjaaa!!!.

"Good Evening! what do we have here? I missed Yshiel's food really! can I eat here?? please???". the guy with blonde hair and have green eyes said.

"No, guys, you can't eat here". Their Choreographer said.

Yes! you can't!! go in your room now!!.

"But, Princess please!".

He said and wrap his arm unto Yshiel's waist. Waaaahhh!!! you can't do that!!! this guy!! uhmm wait, why does I feel like I am jealous? omo.. this can't be, but arghh, I really hate this guy hugging my Manager. If I am not wrong his stage name is Sanjii, such a very weird name. I wanted to drag him and pushed him in this buildings roof top.

"Yah! Jhope oppa?? do you hear me?".

I startled at Yshiel's voice and came back to the reality.

"Ahh, hehe what are you saying?". I ask while my right hand on the back of my head.

"I am saying that if you could, please call the others and the food is ready".

"Okay". And I went unto our room, I feel so embarrassed aish!.

"Guys, the food is ready".

"I don't want to eat". V said.

"Me too". Jimin said while playing on the laptop with V beside him.

"Let's go now!" I close the Laptop's screen.

"Let's go hobi hyung and ignore those childish hyungs". Jungkook said.

"Wait, Yoongi hyung, are you not eating too?".

"Anni, I'm not that unreasonable". He stand up and get out first and went in the dining area.

When we are in the dining area, Namjoon and Jin Hyung are sitting beside Yshiel and the RS boys not around, I felt so relief, It is not because I don't like them, maybe we were still on the adjustment period and still don't know each other well.

The Maknaes except for Jungkook acting so weird also, haaays maybe they realize that Yshiel is much way closer with them than us, and they are thinking that Yshiel will take much care with the RS Group than us, They are just jumping into conclusion but I can't blame them, honestly, I can feel that also.

When we finished eating CJ called us and said he has this announcement.

"What now?". Yshiel said, We are all in the living room with the RS Group, but V and Jimin's not still here, those guys really.

"We should have our Dance Practice Schedule, but I found out that our DP room is not that big so, we decide if you want, we can ask for permission and schedule our Practice in Gym at the Ground floor of this building, that's too big and we can practice well, just, if you want to?".

"That's good, specially when we put the exhebitions and polish our Choreography, we needed a big place". Namjoon said.

"I agree, but CJ can I talk to you privately". Yshiel said.

Then they walked through the veranda.

Yshiel's POV:

"Is that safe? I mean, we don't know we could bumped unto other Group that is like a Leon waiting to devour other Groups".

"Hahaha, don't worry Yshiel, we are with you".

"I know, but BTS doesn't trained to become strong and don't know any martial arts".

"We will protect you".

"I can protect myself, but have you told them about this situation?".

"Yes! Reekswaeg with full of Swagg is fully trained up and know about this well, so you don't have to worry and get back to them, maybe they are thinking dirty things about us right now, hahahaha!!".

"Shut up! you! yaaah!". That CJ left me alone here, but, haaays I can't help myself but to worry.