CHAPTER 14

Yshiel’s POV

This is the day we've been scheduled to practice on the Gym, and now, we are preparing to get down. Jimin and V’s still keep on ignoring me and Namjoon with the others tell me to understand them and let them do what they want, so I didn’t insist to talk with them again.

“Suga hyung, did you see my Black underwear?”. Jungkook said while walking inside our room then stop when he saw me and blushed. Hahaha cutie.

“Mianhe”. Jungkook said and get out on our room.

“Lets go, are you ready guys?”. I said and walked through the door.

“Ne~, they all said”.

I laughed when I notice all of them wearing a Black sunglasses except for Jin oppa, they really keeps on bullying Jin! hahaha, He had this annoyed face so I walked through him and put my hand around his arm, I remember when I do this to other member Jimin and V will drag that guy away and put my hand unto their arm instead, I missed their sweetness.

“Let’s go? CJ said, he is outside our dorm along with his member.

...

We are walking now on the Lobby of this building when we see so many people staring at us and wearing a smirk on their face, I know their prospect to kick out is our Team, (BTS and RS Group) BTS is one of the famous Group in Korea and RS Group as well in the America so I know they think the most strongest opponent and enemy of them are no other, but us.

I can feel their glare at the back of us.

We take the shortcut, ‘cause I know the Leon are just around us and waiting for the weekling to devour.

So in instinct the RS Group circles around the BTS, without them noticing that they are simply protecting us.

And, we are just in a few block away from the Gym when we see some Group beating up other Groups, I don’t know them and I don’t care so I walk past through them.

“Hey!, woaaah, the only girl Choreographer here in this Tournament, You’re so pretty, let’s go and have a date with me?”. The tall and Arabian guy told me, he is like a stick because he’s too thin.

I can see the scared face of BTS, and a Poker face paste on RS face.

CJ come near me “They are starting now”, he whisper while looking at the beaten Group who are lying on the floor right now and the others helping their members to get up.

“Hahaha, we have so much things to do, maybe some other time, we will go first, bye”. CJ said and drag me out of this place while BTS and RS behind us.

“Not so fast! do you think, you can get away like that?, It feels like two strike with one stone, oh wait Three I mean! Hahahaha!”, and they all laugh.

“Look at those guys! they are all wearing a weird Sunglasses, while I cannot see a Sun in here”. One of the guy said while pointing on BTS.

“Seriously-”. CJ grab my hand.

“Not now”. He whisper again.

“Let us pass through, but when we bumped on you again, take chances on us, but not right now”.

“Let me think about it”.

The stick guy walked near us and look at us as if observing us while tapping his finger on his face.

“Look at this guy, woaaah! Swag!”. He said while he’s infront of Max and held his dress. (he wears a white pants with a Black Long Shirt that had it Splits on both sides, he also wears a very big gold bling-bling and wearing a big black and gold sunglasses and his hair is up on high like what Goku’s hairstyle in Dragon ball)

“Don’t touch me”. He calmly said, He is the most scariest person when he gets mad, that’s why we don’t allow others to mess around with him.

“What’s your name?”. The fat guy with a long black beared said.

“Max”. He still calmly said. And I can feel any minute there’s gonna have a fight scene here.

And they all burst in laughter.

“Go first with your Members, We can handle this”. CJ said to me with concern in his eyes.

“HAHAHAHA! that name really suits you! Hahaha! You only need a Japanese suit, ahmm what they called that? Haha a red and white with that and you looks really like Goku, WAHAHAHA!”. They still continue on laughing, I can see his fist closed and Mad face right now.

“Manager, Let’s go now”. Namjoon said, he noticed already the Commotion and bad things will happen any time and he also saw the scared face of BTS now.

“We will go first guys, take care of yourselves”. I said and grab Jhope and Jungkook’s arm, I can feel that they are so scared right now, poor boys, they have to experience this.

“Woah, wait”. The guy with a Beared and tattoo all over his body goes in front of me and blocked my way.

But before that, Max punch him so hard that he laid down on the ground and Max sit on top of him and punch him continually, while the other goons looking startled out of Max’s sudden reaction then when they realize what is happening the three of them goes in front of Max while he’s still punching That guy hardly.

I can feel Jungkook and Jhope’s grip on me getting so hard, and Jimin and V hugged me from my back while Namjoon, Minyoongi and Jin are standing beside us and observing what would happen next.

“Lets go back on the dorm right now”. Hobi oppa said while hide his face on my shoulder, he is so scared right now I can feel his body shaking also, while Jungkook wear his poker face.

Before the three of the members Goku’s punching come near him, they stopped from a familliar voice.

“Stop right there or your dead!!”. “That” guy said, from the previous Chapter I’m talking to, one of the guys who almost raped me.

(AN: WHY I GOT SO EXCITED? SERIOUSLY! HAHAH SARANGHAE NAK'JOAN 😘. SHE REALLY ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE THIS STORY, THANKS.)