Chapter 16

707 POV:

(Italics are his dream)

I was in a room. It had a lamp in the corner, a computer system, dim lighting......it was Y/N's room. Oh yeah, I slept the night hehe. I looked over expecting a sleeping Y/N, but it was just me in the bed.

I got up out of the bed and heard a SLAM.

I flinched, my morning fatigue getting to me. I slowly crept out of the room and into the hallway.

"Ah!" A girls voice screamed.

I heard a thud and another quick scream. I heard whimpering and I slowly crept to the living room. I peeked around the corner, and saw a man. A big man who was beating Y/N.

He punched and kicked her multiple times before grabbing a knife from his pocket and stabbing her in the leg.

She screamed and whimpered.

I tried to run to her but something was holding me back. It was some sort of glass barrier. I banged on the glass barrier trying to break it but it wouldn't budge.

"Y/N!!!" I yelled to her.

Then the man kicked her face.

"Y/N!!!" I screamed.

I woke up sweating and shaking. Y/N was there watching me, her eyes widened a bit and she hugged me.

"Y/N.....you....he..." I started before she cut me off by hugging me.

"Shh....it's okay Luciel..it was just a dream." She whispered in my ear. I hugged her back and tears slowly started making there way down my face.

She pulled back a bit and wiped away my tears. "It was just a dream."