"First Date"

Sorry for just disappearing on you guys, but these last few weeks have been insane on me. I kinda just stopped everything and focused on a few more important things, but now I'm fine, and I ready to begin updating more now. So please forgive me, I love you guys <3 and I'll be updating more often now. I mean it this time. <3 This chapter is also kind of short, so I'm sorry! I had writer's block and just gave up for a bit! The next chapter will defnitely be longer though!!

Jess' pov:

After sort of clearing the air with Jake and what were considered to be, it was now my time to meet up with Liam and sort of get to know a little bit more about him. I wasn't too sure if he really was dating or talking to someone else, but why should it even matter to me? Maybe I sorta kinda do have a crush on him, but yet again, who doesn't? He's got to be one of the rare guys who can be sexy and adorable at the same time. One minute I want to pinch his face, and the next I want to kiss it. Lord help me.

I sped off to the Starbucks that we were supposed to meet at, finally arriving 15 minutes later. Not living too far from the mall made it a bit easier for me to get to work on less money, and even be able to randomly go if I had the gas.

Finding a parking spot wasn't so difficult, there are barely any people here right now, and I was thankful for that. I'd rather not be seen and start a huge mob again. I don't want to deal with that, even though last time I was drunk.... It still counted because I could remember it.

I quickly put on my shades and hopped out of the car, skimming briefly over the store to see if I could find someone who looked conspicuous. He tried. I gazed at his outfit which consisted of skinny jeans, a hollister hoodie, some shades, Jordans, and a SnapBack. Reminds me of the first time I actually saw him but didn't. It was weird.

Slowly walking up to the table he was sitting at, I went behind him and lightly tapped his shoulder, ducking as he looked to see who had done so.

I stifled a giggle, hopping up and "screaming", "Boo!!"

"Holy shit Jess!" He gripped his heart, slightly panting in fear, "Sorry, couldn't help myself." I giggled, clutching my stomach from laughing too hard at his reaction. I walked the best I could to the seat across from him, and set my phone on the table, holding my hands together and looking up at him, finally finding my composure.

"So," he started, looking into my eyes with his own beautiful hazel orbs, "Tell me about yourself." He finished, taking a sip of his drink, as he continued to stare at me waiting for an answer.

"Oh, well I really like to sing, obviously. Uh, before all of this I used to work at a CD and movie store, as you know already." I paused for a moment remembering Jake and how I actually kind of miss him. I can't.

Shaking the memories out of my head I continued, "I really enjoy doing makeup and putting together outfits, I also have a huge obsession with video games. I don't know where it comes from, but it's a great escape for me sometimes." I babbled, Liam focusing on me. "Niall likes playing video game.." He started, cutting himself off as if he didn't want to tell me.

I raised an eyebrow towards him, but decided against questioning his reasoning for the sudden cut off of his sentence. "Anyways, yeah I play a lot of PC games. I'm not really too keen on the whole ps3 or xbox. It's just not my thing." I finished, looking down at my nails, beginning to pick at the nail polish I had just put on a few days ago. "What about you? Tell me a few things about yourself." I said, trying to get rid of the silence that filled the air around us.

"Well..."

The rest of the time we had no trouble carrying a conversation or sharing a few laughs. He was actually a really interesting person outside of his crazy pop star life. We talked about each of our childhoods, how he used to put on his own little performances for his parents, and all about our love for music. Surprisingly enough we had a lot in common. It was a nice feeling to know that someone at least had the same thoughts as I did, and cared about what they loved to do.

2 hours went by when we finally decided that it was time to head on out. "

"Well, Jess it was really nice getting to finally know you a little bit better. Maybe we could do this another time?" He smiled as he reached out his arms, asking for a hug. I gladly accepted the hug an replied, "Oh, yeah. Definitely. Can't really escape you now." I nudged him to the side jokingly. It was the truth though, now that I have a job basically working for them, it'd be hard for me not to see them almost every day.

"See you later!" He added, waving as he left the shop and got into his car driving away. I sat down momentarily, trying to collect my happiness that was trying to take over right now.

Walking out of the shop, I couldn't help myself but almost dance to my car. It felt as if I was flying to my car, but it was the best feeling in the world. Other than the few moments where it kind of got awkward, I'd say this was a pretty succesfull first date. That night the drive home felt like it took ages from where I kept replaying the day through my head.