Goodbye Social Networking

Jess' pov:

Yep, I was about to hear it from her and if there's one thing you don't want to experience in life, that's hearing her rant about something. And unfortunately for me this rant would include me, and how I stabbed her back, or somewhere on the lines of, why didn't you tell me, or she wouldn't even care at all.

But the tone of her voice brought out a more irritated sound that I dreamed of not hearing.

"So, Jess, fess up. Because obviously you have a lot of explaining to do." She said taking a long breath in wile propping her shoulders on the table to hold her face.

"Er..." I said a bit frozen, but soon have in explaining to her about before the concert, during, and after at the club, also having to inform her that we DID NOT have sex. I'm more modest than that.... I could tell that she was mentally fangirling, so thankfully she wasn't all that mad at me.

"Did you get his number?! Did you guys kiss?! Omg, did you see him-" I cut her off knowing exactly where she was headed. "For fucks sake!" I screamed too loudly, earning a few glares yet again. Must be glare at Jess day or something....

"Oops, sorry." She giggled, "Well, did you at least get his number?" She asked with hope written all over her face. "Yes?" I said raising my eyebrows at her. I just have to make sure I didn't throw the paper that had his number on it in the washing machine.

"Wellllll, do you think you'll be seeing him anytime again?" She questioned. I honestly had no answer to that question because I didn't know if there would be a next time really, so I just shrugged my shoulders and sipped on my coffee before finishing it and standing up to throw it in the bin.

************

After a bit of random conversation and awkward people staring at us as we laughed about nonsense on YouTube, we both got up and headed towards we car to drive me back home.

As I arrived at my house I thanked Julie for picking me up and dropping me off, and instantly ran up to my room and began the journey to find the

15 pairs of clothes and socks later I finally found the pants that could possibly make me the happiest person ever.

I flipped the pants over and searched the pockets, finding gum, a condom.... And lastly the piece of paper written with the words, "Text Me xx" and the number on the opposite side.

I quickly pinned in the number adding the name "L. P.", and opened up the text menu. Shit, what do I say? I have no clue what a person says after they basically almost sleep with a superstar... Errrrr.

"Uh, hi. It's Jess." I sent him quicker than I typed it.

Instantly my phone buzzed, and my heart sped up quicker than you could say Liam Payne is a sex god. Anyways..... I read the message twice, my mind off track the first time as I skimmed the lettering.

"Oh, hi Jess! I see you finally found my number ;)" It read, and I mentally face palmed myself. I do that a lot..

I took my bottom lip between my teeth as I thought of something to say.

"Yessss, took me a while, my rooms a mess now, but I found it." I texted, and scanned the floor that was now draped in clothes and god knows what else. Today just isn't my day.

I checked the clock to see the time reading 2:37pm. "Boy oh boy, the day hasn't even started." I mumbled to myself when my phone began to buzz showing the new text message I received.

"Oh, that sucks. Sorry love, well I have to go, the lads and I have quite a day ahead of us, I'll text you later when I am out of all this mess. Bye xx." I read the word "love" over and over again. I just liked it when boys called me that. c: