Not So Secret Anymore

**Sorry if this isn't the best of quality, I'm writing this with half open, half closed eyes xD enjoy!!**

Jess' pov:

As soon as I left the hotel after like an hour of trying to find my way out, I finally did so, and walked towards the center of the beautiful check in room, and dug out my phone to call Julie. Should have taken my car.. I'll take note on that next time someone decides to steal me away from my friend.

When I finally found my phone, I dialed her number, and instantly put the device up to my ear.

"Hello?" Julie said through the speakers with a very tired sounding tone. Must have woken her up.

"Ah, yeah, hey. It's Jess." I said, tapping my foot against the marble floor, and looking around the place to inspect it.

On the other line I could hear her smack herself as she said, "Jessica Hope." She spat through the phone, and I suddenly grabbed at my chest as if I was hurt by her tone of voice.

"Where in the hell have you been? Everyone's been so worried! Especially your mother, who thinks you've been kidnapped by some crazy person." She breathed out. I began to laugh uncontrollably loud, as I covered my mouth quickly, seeing many disaproving looks by many of the older people.

"Sorry, I just met someone, we talked a little, and he took me back to my place." I lied a little. She would never believe me if I told her I ended up in Liam's bed. Either that, or she would flip out. She's one of the many people I've made into Directioners, and might I say that I'm damn proud of it.

Silence went over the phone, and I heard her gasp, "Did you?!" She said, trying to not really say the word. It's always seemed like a nasty word to me. Eeeeeh, I dunno.

I blushed a little at the thought of that even happening, and kinda glad it didn't. I would never sleep around with someone I had just met (Most girls would probably say they would if it came down to a gorgeous singer, but I'm not like most girls.), and she knew that. She was just being the protective person she is.

"Nahhh, calm your tits, nothing happened. And if anything did, I was too drunk to even remember." I said, kinda keeping my voice low, I didn't want to let anyone hear my conversation. That would be awkward...

"Good! Still keeping it innocent! Anyways, what ya need?" She said, I laughed at the first part, oh God, if only she knew.

"Well," I scratched my head, and got back up, clutching the piece of cloth close to me still, and grabbing my purse, making my way to the doors of the hotel, "I need you to come pick me up at McDonalds." I said, scanning the streets of Miami, and finally spotting a McDonalds, and making my way there.

"Uh, alright, which McDonalds?" She questioned, and I looked at the hotel I was previously in, and read the name out to her, "Ahhhh, Acqualina Resort and Spa." I read out.

"Ooooh, yeah I know where that's at! That's fancy as hell dude! I'll see ya in a bit!" She said, and I could hear her shuffling off her bed, and most likely getting ready.

"Alright, dress somewhat nice, I want to eat something before we go back home." I said, looking down at my current outfit, It was all nice and wrinkled from all the things it'd been through. "Uh, you know what? Nevermind, wear something comfy, I'm feeling Starbucks right now. Oh, and could you run by my house and pick up some skinny jeans? I don't want to look like this in such a store." I laughed out, looking at how ridiculously dressy I probably looked on a Saturday morning.

"Okie dokie babe, will do. I'll see ya in 10 minutes." She replied, as I muttered a bye, and walked over to the McDonalds, and went into the bathroom to fix my makeup and threw my hair into a messy bun.