Am I Dreaming?

Liam's pov:

I woke up with a terrbile throbbing in my head. "Ah, God." I muttered, rubbing my eyes, and looking beside me to surprisingly see that Jess hasn't woken up yet. Wow. I haven't known her for long, but afer my breakup with Danielle, I wanted to at least look for someone new to kinda get myself feeling a tad better. And, the very first time I laid my eyes on her at the store, I knew maybe we could have a chance.

I'm surprised she didn't find out who I was too! I'm terrible at hiding things, and it was painfully obvious that I didn't fit in. I mean, we're in America, 4 British lads, and 1 cheeky Irish one, You'd think she heard our accents and would have hit herself against the head, which I'm pretty sure she did that last night.

After I saw her at the concert, I got to sing to her during Little Things, I knew she felt something. Hopefully.... And then the club, I mean, it's like we're mean to be! Nahhh, love can't happen that quick from what I've experienced. I just hope, maybe, just maybe, if we get to know each other better, we could actually settle down.

She's one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, even the lads agreed! They just better not get in my way.

Soon after I drew myself back into reality, I looked over at her a noticed her eyes wide open, staring at me. Oh bloody hell...

Jess' pov:

I woke up in an oddly comfortable bed, that's unusaul. Mine's like a rock that a caveman made.... As I began to slowly, but surely open my eyes, I started to look around, and this was defintely not my room. What. The. Fuck.

I guess it was a hotel room, because there were tons of bags and food everywhere.

Had I ran away? No, impossible. Even though I didn't like living under my mom's rules, I would never just get up and leave her alone. And then it hit me. I went out with Julie and then I left with someone... "But who?" I mouthed softly, and turned to look at my left side, and saw exactly who I was lying beside. Oh fuck.

Liam mothafuckin Payne. Was I dreaming? Is this a cardboard cutout? Nope. I saw his eyes flutter towards my way, and his smile faded when he noticed my facial expression. Oh shit.

I slightly opened my mouth slightly, and he suddenly put his finger against my lips, "Please don't scream?" He questioned. I nodded softly, and he removed his finger from my lips. Woah. "Sorry, I don't normally wake up right beside an international pop star y'know?" I said, my mouth still formed in an "o" shape. It's hard to wrap my mind around the fact that I am actually beside him. He chuckled lightly, saying, "It's all good babe, do you remember anything from last night?" He questioned. Oh. Did that mean? I made a weird facial expression towards him, and quickly sat up looking at my clothing. No dress, but a shirt that could be a dress. Fuck.

"Did? Wat." I said in a confused tone, and he finally understood what I was trying to say without actually saying it. Not trying to be a whore, but I wouldn't mind. HAHAHAhaha... ha. "Ooooh, no. No, I saw you sitting by yourself last night at the club, and I just said, why not talk to her?" He smiled, and continued, "You were obviously lonely, so I thought I would help you out and just give you a little company. Then, fans found out where we were, and we had to run away. But I didn't want to just leave you sitting there, so I decided I'd take you with me." He breathed out. Wow, that sounds like a night.

"So, no, nothing, er, like that happened." He said scratching the back of his neck. "Oooh, well. What's the explanation for this?" I said, motioning towards my clothing situation. He nodded and drew a breath in, "You told me you hated the way it looked on you, so you told me to change you." Oh God. I bet he enjoyed that dammit. I connected my hand to my face harshly, and quickly picked up a pillow that was from behind my back, and the pillow suddenly met his face.