18 - Grey

Fiona's POV

"You're name is Fiona Vanessa Grey, you are CEO of Grey Technologies but it's a front. After your husband died you briefly took over the company, found out that we don't just sell tech but drugs. You fled the scene and never came back until about a few days ago," 

That's when Jack speaks up, "I- we all thought it was weird that you'd return. You not only came back but changed the entire company within a night. You doubled our shipment, payment, and overall numbers in the company. You also.... killed our former boss. At first we didn't recognize you." 

"Why didn't you guys recognize me?" 

"Because back when you lived here you would mostly visit the company to see David but that's it. And you owned a book store, it's still up and running... you took that back too." 

Holding my hands up in front of me, shaking my head, I wasn't getting any of this. Oh my god this shit just won't end for me... "Okay you two work for me right?" 

They nod, "When you first saw me what was I wearing? Did I look like this?" They tell me that I came into the building one day wearing a medical gown, hair was all matted, I looked like a train wreck but after taking out two guards... and saying the creed we live by... "We quickly recognized you were David's ex- wife." 

"What's the creed I said?" 

"A good girl she might seem, behind those eyes are a Devil's soul
She'll dance you to death, wrap you in a spell, you'll never see the light. 
The saying usually goes speak of the Devil and he shall appear. 
But for Grey, you are her prey, she's the kind of evil that's always around.
So beware, don't look in her eyes, because Vanessa will be the death of you." 

I couldn't believe it, 

More memories of that man Seth from earlier, "Who is Seth... I think is last name is Taylor. Seth Taylor." Both men give me a concerned look but don't question me, and answer. "He's a dangerous man, David was surely scared of him. But he never intruded with our business, but the stories surrounding him is enough to make you sick." 

Why am I thinking of such a terrible man right now? I rubbed my swollen belly, both men congratulated me. "Can we ask if you're married or not?" I shake my head telling them they can't. Turning towards the door I leave to see bodies all over the place, "We forced our way in Miss. Grey." 

"Do you know where I came from?" 

"Well the medical band you had on your wrist said Saint Mercy Hospital, we tracked your number from California. You were coming from California." Ah, finally something I can follow. Leading both men outside in the hallway I turn to them. They seemed nice enough, willing to do whatever I say, and were willing to kill for me. "So let me just get these details together... so I came back, wearing hospital clothes, I wore a blond wig and managed to pull the company around. I ended up killing who the CEO was..." 

They nodded so far, "How did I kill him?" 

"Well when he was shoved out in the street you did nothing to save him." Jack pointed out and I shrugged my shoulders. "So I'm CEO of a technology company but that's for show because what we really do is sell drugs." 

"Correct." Trevor says pulling out his phone, putting it up to his ear he has a call. "Yea I'm with boss lady right now.... there's another shipment. Okay we're on our way," Ending the call I see both men pull out guns and I step back, on high alert. "Oh this is really happening? Oh shit," I start to hyperventilate. 

"Not even 24 hours ago you were putting shipments and plans together-" 

"But it's like I woke up or something! I don't remember doing any of that right now. I barely remember my name, who I was before coming here. Apparently I posses some darkness in me that brought me back to New York, the same place I saw David's dead body on my porch-

With the force of a massive tidal wave I'm hit with all types of memories: 

"Where's my car?!" I shout at them.

"Don't worry little bear it'll be okay." That voice was echoing through the garage, and I didn't turn around fast enough. All I saw was Seth stalking me with immense speed to see him point what looks like a gun at me. "Don't run."

Blackness...

**

"And you think the baby is mine?"

"Well Nate believes it-"

Seth shoots the weapon above my head causing me to collapse to the ground and cry hysterically. 

**

"Why did you say nice glow to me?"

"Because you were glowing, like from the sunlight coming from the window. Not because you were pregnant. I haven't seen you glow one bit, you're a very dull person Fiona." He claims with a wrinkled nose and I saw myself dreaming of punching him.

**

Alright, the crazy has officially settled in. Shaky fingers run through my hair as I start to stumble back. I'm breathing hard, "Oh I'm stuck between two brothers. Pregnant by one, captive by the other. Kissed by one, hugged by the other. I like the one, I hate the other. I'm loved by-"

"Both." Seth finishes dropping his arm to come over to me, grab me by the face tightly, forcing me to look at him.

**

Planning to jump onto the fence, climb up, dodge the barbed wire, and jump down I'd be kissing freedom! Too bad the second I touch the metal it attacks me with electrical currents...

**

"Miss. Grey are you alright? You're nose is bleeding." They both scramble to hand me a napkin and support my failing limbs. I can't believe all those memories hit me like that, "I remember knowing that I'm pregnant with the Devil's baby." 

Jack sighs, "You're leaving aren't you? Because I liked having you here, business is booming... I like it." I gave him a weak smile wiping my nose, I told them both that I wrote notes down. "I give the company to you two alright? I just have one last thing to ask of you guys?" 

"Anything Miss. Grey." 

"I need to go back to California." 

"Why after saying that you are having the Devil's baby... whatever that means-" Trevor says, and I pull off the wig and hand it to Jack. Giving my nose one more swipe of my thumb I'm able to stand on my own. 

"This man is evil, and he got away with abusing me, treating me like crap. So I'm gonna kill him. I'll hit him where it hurts," 

**

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo

A/N: Don't forget no one is what they seem in this book, Fiona's past is proof of that. She's no saint, she's done some things just like Seth and Nate. 

All Fiona remembers from Seth is the terrible things he's done to her, not the sweet moments like the painting, or calling her stunning, or her shooting him, all of that is gone from her memories. 

Another question to think about, what does she think of Nate? Will she only remember the good or the bad?