11

You've always been a stagnant sort of person. When left to your own devices, you would likely continue your routine until someone or something came and pushed you along into something new. You have a personal inertia and you would remain consistent unless acted on by an outside force. 

It is this quality of yours that brought you here to this standstill. Graduating from college had been great. You had a degree, a small job with decent pay (outside your field of study, but at the time money was money), an apartment, and student debt that wasn't great but also wasn't insurmountable/ At graduation it had felt amazing, as if endless possibility lay just ahead of you. 

But that night you went home and crawled into bed like any other day. You woke up like any other day and had breakfast like any other day. Classes were over, so you went in to work and asked your boss for more hours. After all, what were you doing with all your new free time? 

And so you fell into a routine. Slowly, you lost touch with your college friends. Some were traveling, a few already had jobs in their fields, some were married, and a few already had children or were expecting. This was all fine with you. Good for them, but you were comfortable.