The Tale.

Once upon a time there lived a king and queen. The king loved his kingdom, his people, and the forest that surrounded his kingdom. The queen wasn't to fond of the people nor the kingdom, but see hated the forest. No one knew why she hated the forest but she did. She hated it even more when the king would take his walks though the forest. That is where this tale will take place.

One day, the king walk on his normal path, he usually takes. He enjoyed the animals of the forest. He loved the birds that sung their songs, the deer that past though the path, and all the other animals.   But this day wasn't the same, as the king was walking back to the castle. He met a beautiful young lady with only a sheet covering her body but she wore a mask, a mask of a skull of a horse. The king stopped and watched the lady come closer.
"Ah, the king." She said, her voice was very scratchy.
"Yes, I am the king of this land." he said with his loud voice. She walked closer to him.
"Then my king I will ask you one simple question. Do you love me?" She asked as she wrapped the sheet around him.
"What kind of question is that?! No, I do not love you and never will!" He said in a harsh tone. She removed the sheet from him.
"In 3 days your love, the queen will get an unfixable sickness and will die!" She said before disappearing into dust. The king didn't think as he ran back to the kingdom but he didn't want that to happened. The next 3 days he watched everything carefully but the queen still got sick and she did die. The king pushed away everything and everyone away from him.

Then one day he decide to take a walk though the forest again. He was very depressed and wanted himself to be happy. He walked for about an hour before he decide to walk off the tail, he walked though the trees till he met a lake. He saw a women bathing in the crystal clear water. He smiled as he heard her singing. Her voice was beautiful. She stared at him as she sung. He walked towards her and she decided to quit singing, getting out of the water. She grabbed her clothes as she did his hand wrapped around hers. Their eyes met and they soon fell in love.

About 4 mouths after they met, the women was pregnant with triplets. The women became the new queen during her pregnancy.

After 9 mouths, she gave birth to 3 beautiful sons. The first was Choro, the second was Todo and lastly was little Jyushi.

After just 2 mouths from the babies being born, the king died from a heart attack. The new queen gave the babies to the closes orphanage before running away into the night. Choro was picked 2 days after his mother placed him in the orphanage. Todo was next, 5 days after Choro left. Lastly, Jyushi was picked after 37 days of being in the orphanage.

That is were the story starts, and where Jyushi will deal with his life till he runs away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jyushi ran as fast as his little legs could carry him. He was running from this step father who had thrown a glass beer bottle at the small boy. Jyushi's right eye had been bruised from the other day, his step father punched him for not washing their clothes. Jyushi was now far away from his step father. He looked back to see if he could see him, but as he did he tripping over a log. He fell on his poor little face. He couldn't cry, not now. He looked around, he was in a small meadow. He was surround by the forest that was around the meadow. He felt something run down his chin. He touched it with his small fingers, looking at his fingers. Blood covered his tops of his fingers. He wiped the blood off his face and stood up. He looked at his bare feet and his legs. His legs were scratch but not to bad. His feet hurt from running. A  noise make small child look over to his left. A bush made a rustling sound, this made the boy look over. Jyushi watched as a tall man came out of the bush. The man wore a black suit with a blue shirt under it. The man had a mask, it looked like some kind of animal skull.

 The man had a mask, it looked like some kind of animal skull

Jyushi felt an urge to move closer to him. The man held out his hand and dropped something and turned walking away. Jyushi went over to the things he dropped. It was little candies. Jyushi unwrapped one and placed the candy in his mouth. Sweet. His face lit up and a smile grew on his face. He looked at the candies. There was a trail and Jyushi picked up each candy as he followed the trail.

He followed it for about 6 minutes till the trail stopped

He followed it for about 6 minutes till the trail stopped. He looked around he was in another small meadow. He looked up at a castle. It was huge. Jyushi looked so little as he stared up at the large castle.

 Jyushi looked so little as he stared up at the large castle

And that was only the beginning.