Dinner and Bedtime.

Jyushi soon awoke from his black out. He was laying down in the same room, same bed, just no man with the bird's skull mask or Ichimatsu. Jyushi sat up rubbing his eye. He crawled over to the edge of the bed, getting off the bed. He went over to the door and opened it, seeing a owl man.
"Ah, you're are awake. Let's you dress and ready for dinner." He said as he snapped his fingers, making a servant appeared, handing him a yellow outfit. The owl handed the outfit to Jyushi.
"Please get dress and I'll have one of the servants ready to take you to the dinning room. Understood." The owl said in haste. Jyushi nodded as the owl closed the door. Jyushi went over to the bed and sat the outfit down on the bed, before removing his ragged clothes and placing his new outfit on. His new outfit had a yellow shirt the had long sleeves and black shorts with yellow socks. He kept his underwear on since they didn't give him any. He went back to the door, opening, seeing a bird servant waiting.
"Ah, the outfit looks so wonderful on you." They said as they started walking towards the grand stairway. Jyushi followed the servants down the stairway, though the left hall to the very end, the servant opened large doors reveling a large table with Todo and Choro sitting at one end together. No signs of the others. Jyushi walked over to the table, the end where Todo and Choro were sitting, pulling out a chair and sitting down. They were wearing new outfits as well. Choro had on a green shirt with black pants and Todo had a no chain on this wrists, a pink hoodie with black pants and a rose in his hair.

They all in silent till the 3 men came out. A bird servant grabbed Jyushi's chair, he was sitting on and moved it next to where Ichimatsu was sitting. Todo's chair was moved by a dog servant next to Karamatsu. Choro's chair was moved by a goat servant next to Osomatsu. They servants brought out trays of foods and sat them down next to each pair.

Ichimatsu opened his tray reveling a roasted turkey. Ichimatsu slowly looked over at Jyushi. Jyushi, with a gulp, opened his tray reveling a roasted duck. Jyushi made a face at the food and pushed it way slowly. Ichimatsu saw this and picked up the tray throwing it against the wall. He yelled something in a different language and a servant ran into some doors then came out with another tray, placing it in front of Jyushi. Jyushi looked at Ichimatsu then slowly opened it reveling a large pile of sweets. Jyushi smiled. There was cakes and candies that he loved. He looked at Ichimatsu and frown, Ichimatsu still scared Jyushi.

Karamatsu looked at his tray and opened it reveling a pile of red meat. Karamatsu turned to Todo. Todo looked at his tray and opened it reveling a large streak. Todo smiled and licked his lips. Todo turned to Karamatsu then back to the streak before digging into the juicy steak that was cooked perfectly.

Osomatsu opened his tray after watching Karamatsu and Ichimatsu open theirs, his revealed a cooked part of lamb. Osomatsu turned to Choro as Choro opened his tray reveling a salad. Choro wasn't excited but it was better than getting meat.

They all ate their meals as the servants brought around napkins as well as small cups of ice cream with spoons.

After each got done eating they made their way back to their bedroom both of them.

Osomatsu laid down in his bed, as Choro was getting ready for bed, changing into his Pajamas.
"So how do you feel here?" Osomatsu asked as Choro climbed into bed.
"Its a nice place but why are we here?" Choro asked looking at Osomatsu.
"Ah, well there is a...what do you call it a prophecy?No. Destiny? No. Well whatever you wanna call it, you 3 are the son of the king who fell in love with a creature like us and now since we got all 3 of you we can try or make you love us." He said as he laid back against his back.
"But why?" Choro asked getting a comfortable sitting position.
"Why what?" Osomatsu asked looking at Choro.
"Why do want us to love you?" Choro asked.
"Ah, well we have to replace the magical mirror that reflects the future and the only way to do that is by getting a half and a creature to fall in love." Osomatsu said.
"Really?" Choro asked with a yawn.
"No not really, but there is a rose in the library that we must reform from half creatures and creatures falling in love, like your father and mother. Oh and don't worry, our mother aren't the same." Osomatsu said as he yawned.
"Ah." Choro said as he laid down next to Osomatsu. Osomatsu said some word in a different language and the lights went out.
"Goodnight, Choro."
"Good night."

----------------------------------------------

Karamatsu looked away as Todo changed into his Pajamas.
"Alright you can look." Todo said as he looked over at Karamatsu. Karamatsu looked over at Todo.
"Aw, so beautiful~" Karamatsu said pulling Todo into a hug. Todo chuckled.
"Why are you always saying that?" Todo asked looking up at Karamatsu.
"What? Beautiful?" Karamatsu asked as he looked down. Todo shook his head yes.
"Well you are like my princess and a princess is always beautiful. Don't you think?" Karamatsu said he picked up Todo and as laid his on the bed.
"Well yes, but I just find it weird since we barely know each other and you're calling me beautiful." Todo said.
"Ah, well you'll get use to it, I promise." Karamatsu said as he got in bed laying next to Todo. Karamatsu said some word in a different language and the lights went out.
"Good night, Todo, my beautiful being."
"Good night, Karamatsu."

----------------------------------------------

Ichimatsu watched as Jyushi got changed into his Pajamas. Jyushi looked back at Ichimatsu.
"Do you like here?" Ichimatsu asked with a horded voice. Jyushi shook his head no.
"Are you scared?" Ichimatsu asked. Jyushi shook his head yes.
"Of what?" Ichimatsu asked. Jyushi pointed to his face.
"The mask?" Ichimatsu asked as he touched his mask with his black hand. Jyushi nodded.
"Can you take it off?" Jyushi asked looking up at Ichimatsu. Ichimatsu made a grunting noise.
"I can but you may not like my face. It may scare you more." Ichimatsu said quietly. Jyushi nodded and yawned.
"Why don't we get to bed?" Ichimatsu said as he walked over to the bed. Jyushi went over to the bed as well. Jyushi climbed into the bed. Ichimatsu did the same. Jyushi touched Ichimatsu's mask.
"Is it made from real bones?" Jyushi asked.
"No." Ichimatsu replied as he touched Jyushi's hand.
"Can I take it off?" Jyushi asked, Ichimatsu slowly nodded. Jyushi was scared but wanted to know was behind his mask. He slowly lifted it up, Jyushi saw his lips before Ichimatsu pulled away. He stood up and walked towards the door. Ichimatsu said some word in a different language and the lights went out. He opened the door, walking out.
"Goodnight, Jyushi."
"..............."
Ichimatsu closed the door. Jyushi felt bad and was more scared of Ichimatsu. He soon slipped into his dreamworld.