Karamatsu and Todo.

Todo awoke with the light from the window shining on his face. He sat up and yawned. Todo looked over seeing the sleeping king, Karamatsu. Todo smiled and snuggled against Karamatsu.
"Karamatsu?" Todo said in a sweet voice. Karamatsu rolled over facing Todo.
"I feel as you wake up to early my love." He said as he opened his eyes and smiled. His eyes were normal, blue were the color of his eyes, his jet black hair was all messy. Todo giggled and kissed Karamatsu's cheek.
"But I think we slept in." Todo said as the door opened.
"My King and Queen, there are people waiting to see you, shall I tell them to come later?" The servant asked. Karamatsu sat up.
"Yes please tell them later. servant what time is it?" Karamatsu asked.
"I will and 11:29." The servant said before leaving.
"Well, we did sleep in. There mustn't had be anything important the morning." Todo said as he snuggled against Karamatsu's shoulder. Karamatsu smiled as he looked at Todo. He gently kissed his forehead.
"My love?" Karamatsu asked as he looked at Todo.
"Yes?" Todo asked with a cute little face. Karamatsu froze. Todo was wearing one of Karamatsu's shirts, with was too big on him, showed Todo's neck as well as his shoulder. Karamatsu gently pulled the shirt down a bit more, finding his mark. His mark was small but noticeable. Todo looked down to see what Karamatsu was looking at.
"What's that?" Todo asked pointing to the small mark. Karamatsu looked at him and kissed him.
"I.....I...I don't.... Know my love." He lied. He remembered how hard he bit Todo, as well as the cries of Todo. He kissed his lover. Todo smiled.
"Come let's get changed into our Royal clothes and let's get on with our day." Todomatsu said as he got up. Karamatsu nodded. That's how it was for the rest of their lives. They never fought. They loved each other.

The End of Karamatsu and Todo.

(Sorry this chapter is short. Karamatsu nor Todo had that many problems with the other so they lived happily ever after. The end of Once a upon a time. I have another story out now that has these ships as well, its called the little red panda. If you liked this story am sure you'll like that story.)