Sold.

Todo and Karamatsu were laying down in their bedroom.
"Why did you get so upset about Osomatsu talking about Jyushi's past?" Todo asked, suddenly.
"Because that's wrong, my love. It like if I spoke of your past." Karamatsu said.
"I wouldn't care if you talked about my past." Todo said as he looked at Karamatsu.
"Are you sure?" Karamatsu asked as he looked back at Todo. Todo shook his head yes as he yawned.
"Well we should get some sleep my love." Karamatsu said as they snuggled against each other.
"Goodnight, my beautiful gem."
"Goodnight, Karamatsu."
After they said goodnight they both fell asleep soon afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"55, 60, 65. 65 going once, going twice. Sold to the man in blue!" A man said, the man who adopted Todo. The man and blue walked up and smiled as the small scared boy. The man in the blue grabbed Todo's hand, jerking him off the small stage. They walked through the crowd till they got to a truck with 2 other boys in the back.
"These are your brothers. Boys this is your new brother." The man in blue said as he helped Todo into the back of the truck. Todo sat there scared. The boys tried to talk to him but he didn't want to talk. He looked down at his knees for the whole ride.

It was a good 2 hours before they got to a small house. A women was waiting at the front, she was smiling.
"Are these my babies!?" She asked, excitingly, as the truck stopped. They all 3 got out.
"Stand in a row." The man command. They did as told.
"What's your names?" She asked. The first boy said his name then the second boy then Todo.
"Well I'm your mama! And this is your new home." She said happily. The 2 boys were happy but as for Todo. He was shaking. He knew what would happened, since now he was old enough.

The women showed them around telling them their chores. She was very kind and sweet. And finally she got to their rooms. They all shared a room with their other servants. The sevants all had little things on their ears with different numbers. She chucked as she told them to come along. They all followed her out to an old barn. Todo saw the fire right as he walked in. There was a branding tool they use for cows in the fire. Todo gulped. He was at the back of their 3 people line. He watched as they pulled just a little part of his pants down, the stamped the branding tool on his upper part of his butt. The boy screamed and cried. Then after they placed a cold towel on his upper butt. They pulled out a small, gun like thing and placed it to his ear. He screamed as a shot sound was heard. He had a ear tag in his ears. They soon moved to the second boy then Todo. Todo cried. He was kicking and moving so much that he got branded 3 times, one his lower back, one on his side, and finally one on his upper butt. He cried loudly and jerked his head away as soon as they brought out the gun like thing. He screamed and cried. But of coarse, he got his ear tagged. 06. Was his number and he was shaking bad. The women laughed as she told the man in the blue, "that one was a fighter!" Todo was pushed out into the fields to work. He had to pick corn. It wasn't hard but he didn't like having a ear tag nor a mark, but he didn't know that the mark told others he belongs to someone else.

One day, he saw a man driving a wagon with ox. He ran out to the man beginning to cry. The man smiled and let Todo on. Todo soon fell asleep in the hay that was in the wagon.

Todo soon awoke to a stop. He looked around. No man, no nothing. He was on a dirt road, alone. A 6 year old, alone. He began to walk. He wished he never left that awful place. He walked till his legs hurt really bad and till the sky grew dark. He sat against a tree, near the road and fell asleep against it. He felt something around him, he jumped up and realized it was only a blanket. He quickly lifted his shirt up looking at his side, that mark, impressed into him. He looked around to see a women coming closer to him.
"Its okay sweetie, I won't hurt ya. I here to help." She said as she sat down in a chair that was next to him.
"Mama." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todo woke up, he sat up and lifted his shirt. Yep, still there. He sighed, laying back down. He snuggled against Karamatsu's back.
"Karamatsu?" He asked quietly.
"Hmm?" Karamatsu hummed.
"I had a bad dream." Todo said.
"A bad dream? Or maybe a bad memory?" Karamatsu asked.
"A bad memory." Todo said. Karamatsu flipped over and hugged him.
"Its just the past my dear. Now get some sleep, I'll make sure you don't have anymore bad memorizes." Karamatsu said as he kissed his forehead. Todo nodded and closed his eyes. He soon fell asleep once more. Karamatsu soon fell asleep as well.