95

Author-chan: This is how true dragons slayers should look. Aren't they? 

Sting: Wow. *looking in the mirror* I like this, it's in my style.

Rogue: Move Sting. You take all that mirror for yourself. *notices his reflection* I like this.

Sting: This is in your gust Rogue but I think that you would prefer darker clothes.

Rouge: How did you..?

Sting: *smiles* I spend with you almost all my life and you thought that I wouldn't notice things that you like and dislike?

Rogue: *start blushing* No, I only guessed that you didn't paid attention to them. 

Sting: What?! Why wouldn't I? More of them are pretty cute and funny.

Rogue: Which one of them exacly? *crosses his arms*

Sting: *thinking*
1. You have the same suit as Frosch but you only sleep in it.

2. When you sleep, you always have open mouth and sometimes you talk in your sleep or walk, which is a little creepy.

3. You don't like sour food, more like fruits in that kind.

4. You usually reads books, but you watch movies too, cartoons exactly with me and exceeds.

5. You hide this in front of everyone but not me and Frosch. You have a tickles on your's neck.

What to know more? *smirks*

Rogue: *blushing* Shut up! 

Author-chan: Cute... about this art.

For me: I guess that we found new clothes for that two/10

What you guys think about this one?