159 (The Date)

Sting's Pov.

Yea, today is my and Rogue first's date. Great, that Author-chan did all of it for us but I have a question for her. WHY THE HELL I'M BLINDFOLDED AND CARRIED BY LECTOR?! 

What did get in her head? Ow, I forgot. We are talking about the craziest yaoi's shipper on the planet. I could think before and did this date by myself. Wait... it didn't even have started. 

My stupid head, my stupid heart, my stupid mind. Fuck it all. I will do everything for Rogue's happiness. So, Sting.... spine, your ass and become the best boyfriend, soon the fiance and future's husband for Rogue. 

Yea, it would sound so great.... Rogue Eucliffe. 

Hmmmmm...... ok, concentrate!!!

''About what are you thinking, Sting?'' Asked Lector and I can feel his eyes on me, even if I can't see. ''Nothing, exactly.'' I told in a soft voice. Lector is my best friend, so it's even good that he is taking me, who the fucking know where. 

''No, you are lying. Is it Rogue? Isn't it?'' Next question but I'm sure now, that he was smirking at me. Damn the cats, they are smugly beasts. I slowly shook my head as ''yes'' to him. 

''Are you scared?'' He asked. "Just a little, after all, I'm going to propose today.'' I told to Lector. After all, it was Lector's idea with proposing. Maybe, I shouldn't  agree on this?

"Lector, can I take off that stupid thing, so I can see something? It's annoying me.'' I give him a question, on which one he said a simple "No.'' Then he started to talk, why Author-chan was forbidden to move the blindfold. "The place, where we are flying right now, have to surprise you. So, please Sting-kun. Don't make anything stupid and let me carry you.'' He insisted. I let out a sigh of frustration, which Lector hadn't notice, well I guess because we stayed in silence for the rest of our flight.

After a while, my feet could felt a ground under them. So, soon the date will begin. Oh, shit. Why am I feeling so sick and scared? It will be only me and Rogue there and nothing more to worry about. Calm down, Sting. 'You can do this.' I repeated sentences to myself. 

"Good luck, Sting-kun. I believe in you and don't worry. There will be a happy ending of this love story.'' told Lector, smiling at me. "Thanks, buddy. I don't know, what would I do without you. Probably could someone.'' I smiled to him back and waved my hand, as a goodbye. 

"Come back to the guild safe. Bye!'' I yelled to the flying away figure. "I know, Sting-kun! Bye!'' Lector yelled to me back, because he was really far, but at least he heard me. For a couple of seconds, I watched him, till he completely disappeared in the sky, which started to fulling up with stars. 'So, it's close to sunset.' I thought. Was it one of my wishes or Rouge? I don't remember.

After all, I need to meet up with Rogue. 'But where am I?' my mind asked me but I hadn't a clue. Maybe all these signs on the trees will help me? Wait....oh. Signs on trees. I facepalmed. 'Really Sting? You can't be that stupid. Or, can I?' I thought.

Yhhhh... too many questioning and talking in mind. It's the time to find Rogue and make some love. Hehe...

- After running between all the signs -

Finally, I got on the top of.... cliff?! This is that place? It looks like, we will be having a picnic with a beautiful view of the flowers' festival in Crocus. I can recognize the king's castle and the Arena, wherein every year are Grand Magic Games. Uh, a good, old memories. 

Author-chan, you did a fucking good job. 

Slowly I sat on a red blanket, which was laying on the grass. Next to me, was a small basket, where should be our dinner but I won't start, eating without Rogue. Wait....