190 (Stingue vs. Ships 14: Main ships: The end)

Author-chan: *opens a door and notices sleeping Rogue and Sting on couch* Oww... wait, so who would help me with ships? *smirks* Future Rogue~~, where are you? 

Future Rogue: Here. *sighs*

Author-chan: Hehe... still. It's not enough. But I do know, who we need!!

Future Rogue: Should I be scared?

Author-chan: We will see. Now, let's get to the garden!!

- in the garden - 

Future Rogue: Soo... who it will be?

Author-chan: *smirks* Two, great and awesome girls. There are mages from Sabertooth!!! Welcome to...

.

 Yukino and Minerva!!

Girls: Hey!

Future Rogue: Oh, shit. *tries to run away but Author-chan catches him, by a collar of his shirt* Fuck.

Author-chan: No running away from yours past. Hey, Girls!! How are you?

Minerva: Good. Thanks for asking.

Yukino: How can we help you?

Author-chan: We, just have to deal with some ships, which are including Sting or Rogue with someone. Interested?

Minerva: It can be funny.

Yukino: I agree.

Author-chan: With both of you, me and Future Rogue? I will be. *smirks* So, the first from last ones, is...

.

.

.

SHIP 40: ROGUE AND MINERVA

Minerva: Hmm... it would be interesting, if I was interested in Rogue. He isn't in my type. I prefer a more talking guys. Rogue is a nice and caring guy, true but I didn't even pay attention to his behavior. I'm thankful to both of them for saving me letting me back to Sabertooth but that it. We are friends and I'm honestly sure, that Sting and Rogue are gays. Trust me.

Author-chan: *nobbs* I know. If a meaning of gays, was living and walking as a human, it would be Sting and Rogue.

Yukino: True, Author-chan.