194 (THE END OF BOOK T^T AND...)

Sting: *kneeling in front of Author-chan* Make a third book, please Author-chan!!

Author-chan: *crosses her arms* No.

Rogue: *knees next to Sting* Please?

Author-chan: No.

Future Rogue: *makes pupy eye* Author-chan~~ for us?

Author-chan: No!!

Chibi Acnologia: *makes pupy eyes like Rogue, but  cuter*

Author-chan: Not you too and NO!! It was funny making this book, really. Thanks to this one, I have met a lot of great guys, who were with me from the same start. I love making it and all that funny we had but I need to end it, now before.....

Frosch: Fro, have something for Author-chan!!! *gives her a paper*

Author-chan: What is it? *looks at picture* Who is there?

Frosch: Fro made it and it's showing us. Me, Lector, you, Sting and Rogue and the others, who are my family.

Author-chan: I'm? A part of yours family?

Frosch: *nobbs* Yes, Author-chan is the best!!

Author-chan: *start crying* I'M MAKING THIS DAMN THIRD BOOK, GOD DAMN MYSELF!!! I DON'T CARE, IF I WOULD GO TO THE HELL, THIRD BOOK WOULD BE MAKE!! *hugs boys*

Boys: YES!!

Author-chan: *uses Rouge's coat as a tissue* THANKS MY DEAR READERS, THANKS EVERYONE!! YESTERDAY YOU CAN EXPECT ON MY PROFILE'S PAGE A NEW STINGUE BOOK!! WE HAD A LOT OF FUN HERE, BUT IT'S A TIME TO SAY GOODBYE!! MY DEAREST, READERS!! HOPE THAT WE WOULD MEET AGAIN IN THE NEXT BOOK!!

Everyone: BYE, GUYS!!!! WE ALL LOVE YOU!!! HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!! BYE!! *wave their hands*

Author-chan: *press the bottom, crying and hugging boys* 

THE END

(News!!!!) The Third Stingue Book is out. Ready on readers.