144 (Preparing for the date: Questions)

Author-chan: *sitting on the couch* Boys, I have some questions for both of you!

Sting: Is is necessary? 

Rogue: Why do you need to ask us?

Author-chan: First, yes it's. Second, my person will be asking about yours future's date. I want to make it looking so perfect.

Rogue: What kind of questions, they will be?   

Author-chan: Simple. Don't worry, just answer to them honest. That is all. Ready?

Boys: *looks at each others*

Sting: I guess. What about you, Rogue?

Rogue: It's ok. *smiles*

Author-chan: Got that. First, what will you choose to eat?

Sting: Stupid question. Food of course!!

Rogue: She is asking about that, baka.

Author-chan: Not exactly. You have to choose between: simple home made's dinner or fancy, expensive one from restaurant. And you can choose a simple fast food. 

Sting: About that expensive food, you mean about what?

Author-chan: Something like the oysters or a cream of spinach.

Sting: What is it? Never mind, simple dinner from home.

Rogue: I agree.

Author-chan: *points it in her notebook* Next question. What will you do with yours hair, before a date?

Sting: *rises his eyebrows* Nothing? Just wash them before. 

Rogue: I will put my in ponytail and do this, what Sting told.

Author-chan: Uhm.. what about place for the date?

Rogue: The best for me, will be a quiet one, without people. Forest and coast are good options.

Sting: Nia, I'm preferring places with a lot of fun. There should be a loud music and many peoples, much food and light. Festival will be much more better then forest. 

Rogue: Why? There won't be nobody to bothers us. Just you and me.

Sting: But Rogue, there won't be any fun. We can go to forest every time. Even now.

Author-chan: Ok,ok. Stop this. You two aren't going anywhere now. *notes everything* We will stop here. Next one is ,, What will you wearing on the date?''.

Sting: *shakes his arms*Nothing.

Rogue and Author-chan: *makes big eyes* 

Author-chan: NOTHING?! You mean... that...

Sting: *starts blushing* NO OF COURSE NOT THAT!!!! I MEAN MAYBE LATER, AFTER DATE. BUT ON THIS I WILL BE WEARING MY NORMAL CLOTHES. NOTHING SPECIAL, JUST THEM!! I swear to everyone. 

Author-chan: *sighs with relief* Fiu, I was thinking about what you wanted to do there.

Sting: *smirks* We will do this after out date.

Rogue: What are you talking about?

Sting: Sex, my dear Rougie. 

Rogue: Don't call me Rougie and no. There won't be any sex after our date. We didn't even have it and you are thinking about sex? Really, Sting?

Sting: Rogue, I'm thinking about future. We will do this. I'm sure about it. Trust me.

Rogue: I won't. Let. You. Do. Anything. Stupid. 

Sting: This will be only a simple sex. I will be on the top of you and you...mhmh!!!

Rogue: *covers Sting's mouth with his hands, blushing madly* DON'T TALK ABOUT OUR SEX, IDIOT!!!

Author-chan: That could be interesting. Let him talk, Rogue.

Rogue: *glares at her*

Author-chan: *start sweating* Or maybe no. That won't be a good idea. 

Sting: Mhmh..mgmh..

Rogue: *takes his hand back* What do you want?

Sting: *smiles* I'm sure that our date will be great. *tries to kiss Rogue*

*but Rogue kicks him in his balls*

Sting: IHHM... *falls on his knees* WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! IT'S HURT!!!! 

Rogue: That was for talking about sex. I don't like, when you chats with someone and then without thinking, you start speaking about us. 

Author-chan: Wow, Rogue is really shy. 

Rogue: No, I'm more like embarrassed. Who want to talk about his or her sex?! Just think.

Author-chan: I'm sure that there are some people, who like.

Rogue: Well, I don't. And it includes Sting from now. Got that?

Sting: Ok, ok. I will. 

Author-chan: So, can we come back to questions?

Rogue: Not now. I'm not in the mood.

Author-chan: *thinking* Thanks. I don't have the others, because someone *coughs* Sting *coughs*, started to eating my papers. You know guys, white things and Sting.

By the way.... I need some questions, which I can give to boys. Everything about their's date.

I need them. Will you help me? Plizzzz....

And about that art...

For me: they were so cute, when boys were children/10

What you guys think about this one?

Rogue: AUTHOR-CHAN!!!

Author-chan: What?! Ow, sorry. Was I daydreaming?

Rogue: *nobbs*

Author-chan: *mumbles to herself* I still need the questions for boys. Ow, poor me.