Chapter Four (Asuna)

*

Kirito POV§

I was still worried about Shino. It feels like she almost dropped off the face of the earth. It wasn't like Shino though. I guess she really trusted me.

Ugh, what did I do! I moaned in thought.

"Hey! Kirito! Alfheim to Kirito!" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I look up and see Asuna. "Oh sorry Asuna. I guess I just spaced out." I rub the back of my head. "You were thinking about Sinon again weren't you!" Asuna yells. "Well... Maybe... I'm worried." I admit. "Kirito get over it! It's not like she is dead!" Asuna crossed her arms. "Well... What if she is dead! What if she hurt herself! What if that weird guy from GGO got to her!" I stand up. "Kirito! I honestly doubt that! It's like you care about her more than me!" Asuna yells.

"I DO NOT!"
"YEAH, YOU DO! YOU'RE ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT HER!"
"THAT'S BECAUSE I'M WORRIED NOT BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT HER MORE THAN YOU!"
"KIRITO UNTIL YOU GET A GRIP I'M BREAKING OFF OUR RELATIONSHIP!"

...
...

"Asuna I..."
"By the way. I'm joining the sleeping knights. So you won't be able to see me as much." Asuna looks down.

"BUT I GUESS YOU WILL BE HAPPY ABOUT THAT BECAUSE YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE!" Asuna yells and teleports away.

I stand out in the field in shock. I decided to log out.

I switch over to GGO to go look for Shino again.

What's the point? Asuna is probably right. I should just let Shino have her space and she'll come crawling back eventually. But I can't, I have to know she is safe.

I started looking around. An hour goes by. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see a person I had talked to yesterday.

 I turn around and see a person I had talked to yesterday

"Still looking for her?" She asked. "Yeah. Have you seen her?" I get hopeful. The girl shakes her head no. "Sorry. How about we go to a cafe. Take your mind off things." She offers. "I guess. After that do you mind helping me look?" I ask. "Sure. I guess I could." The girl says.

"Oh, I haven't introduced myself." She swiped her menu over to me. I read the name. "Yunaki." I murmur.

(*Sarcasm* Pfff I'm soooo creative right?)

"So how special is this person to you?" Yunaki asks. "Pretty special." I sigh. "Is she your girlfriend?" Yunaki asks. "WHAT NO!" I raise my hands up in the air.

Sinon POV§

Kirito raised his hands up in the air. I laugh. "Sister then?" I ask keeping up my little act. "No. Just someone I really care about." Kirito sighs. "Do you love her?" I ask. Kirito stayed silent.

Wait does Kirito love me? I was shocked by his reaction.

"Sorry I shouldn't be poking around in your personal life." I turn the corner and Kirito continued to follow me. "It's fine. The truth is I don't know if I love her or not. My girlfriend actually broke up with me because she thought I cared about the girl instead of her." Kirito sighed.

Asuna broke up with him? I stop dead in my tracks.

"Oh well, I'm sorry about that." I catch up with Kirito. "It's fine." Kirito sighs again.

I stop and Kirito turns around to face me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stopping the chapter here because cliffhangers and reasons you will find out in the next chapter. Nur hur hur.