Chapter Nine (Yui)

*

Sinon POV§

After that night with Kirito I grew close to him.

The next day I joined him on ALO. We were just walking in a field when a very annoyed pixie comes flying up to us.

"DADDY!" Yui came screaming.

"Um... Yes, Yui what is it?" Kirito asked.

"HOW DARE YOU BREAK UP WITH MOMMY! SHE WAS SO NICE TO YOU-" Yui kept ranting and my sweatdropped.

"Yui calm down." Kirito tried to calm Yui down. "I WILL NOT CALM DOWN IN TILL YOU GO BACK AND APOLOGIZE TO MOMMY!"

It was honestly kinda hard to take Yui seriously with her small size and pixie voice.

"For what?" Kirito sighed. "HURTING HER FEELINGS!" Yui stood on Kirito's shoulder yelling in his ear. "Look. Yui sorry to tell you but we aren't getting back together this time." Kirito's sweat dropped. "WHAT! WHY?" Yui jumped off Kirito's shoulder. "Let's just say that it's... Complicated okay?"

"NO! TELL ME THE TRUTH DADDY! I CAN TELL YOU ARE LYING!" Yui pouted.

"Yui. It's because I might have- You know what you shouldn't be involved in this." Kirito poked at Yui.

"I SHOULD TOO DADDY! I WILL BE INVOLVED IN THIS BECAUSE ASUNA IS MY MOMMY AND YOU ARE MY DADDY! AND IM GOING TO KEEP IT THAT WAY!" Yui almost turned into a fire demon.

Kirito and Yui kept fighting while I stood their awkwardly.

Then an idea popped into my head. "Um... Yui?" I ask quietly.

"Yes. Sinon?" Yui looked over at me.

Yui can flip a switch at the drop of a hat. Guess that shows how fast her AI speed is. Or how insane she is.

"I want to talk to you without Kirito." Yui agreed and we walked out of earshot of Kirito.

"Did you ever think Mommy... Erm... Asuna had something to do with it and it wasn't Kirito's fault?" I ask. "Well maybe... But Mommy loved Daddy she would never do anything!" Yui pouted. "What if Kirito thought she was too close to someone from the sleeping knights?" I suggested.

"No. Impossible!" Yui flipped around crossing her arms.

"Is it really impossible?"

Yui thought about it then flew away.

"How did you get her to leave?" Kirito startled me. "Doesn't matter." Kirito and I keep walking through the fields.

Kirito pulls my tail. "HEY PERVERT!" I yank my tail away from him and knot an arrow. Kirito throws his hands up in the air. "WAIT IT WAS JUST A JOKE!" I giggle and lower my bow. Kirito's sweat dropped and he sighed in relief. Then he did it again! "DUMB ASS!" I pull back my bow. "Fa. Shi. Fhila. Sharn. Astero!"

(Btw idk if that is even a real spell thingy in alo but I tried my best)

The arrow tip lit on fire and I took it off my bow. "NOW COME HERE!" I started chasing Kirito as he started running. His speed was higher than mine and I never caught up to him.

It was time to log out.

"Bye Sinon." Kirito patted me on the head and logged out. I log out after him.

I open my eyes seeing the ceiling of my apartment. I felt my head and smiled to myself.

I. Love. You. Kazuto.

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~
See you all next week. Bye~