Chapter Thirteen (Secret is Out)

*

Sinon POV

Kazuto said he would love me and understands why I had to kill someone. He still wants me to meet those people I saved. But he said if I absolutely didn't want to he wouldn't make me. I said I would think about it.

We were all eating lunch in ALO taking a break from our hunting raid.

Asuna sat next to me. A message screen popped up. It was from Asuna.

I thought I told you to break up with Kirito or else.
I don't want to. I love him.
Fine then I'll tell everybody your secret and we will see what you think about it then.

Only Kirito, Liz, and Asuna knew my secret it was a mystery to everyone else.

Asuna stands up. "Attention everyone! Sinon has a little secret! She killed a man!"

Everyone gasped and looked at me. "Sinon... Why would you do something like that?" Silica asked scared.

"I didn't..." Was I could spit out.

"THEN WHY DID ASUNA SAY YOU DID? WE TRUST HER WHY WOULD SHE LIE?" Klein yelled pointing at me.

I started to cry and I logged off.

Kirito POV

I pull Asuna away.

"ASUNA!" I yell.
"Yes, Kirito?" She smiled.
"WHAT IN YOUR DAMN MIND MADE YOU THINK THAT THAT WAS OKAY TO DO THAT TO SINON?"
"She said I could."
"I DOUBT THAT! I KNOW SINON! SHE WOULD WANT TO KEEP IT A SECRET!"
"But..."
"I DON'T WANT YOUR PITIFUL EXCUSES! YOU AREN'T THE NICE SWEET ASUNA I FELL IN LOVE WITH! I hate you."
"Kirito..."
"Leave. I don't want to see you."