15

Emily's POV

Well well well look who it is! The one and only Bethany Austin, also known as my best friend. Me being the short one out of our friend group, Bethany is the tall, blonde,blue-eyed girl. You see when it comes to me and Bethany's personalitys we are compete opposites.

Don't let her looks deceive you, she is the most toughest girls you will ever meet. Forget about the normal girly sleepover shit girls do nowadays, me and Beth are more into hardcore COD sessions then anything, watching horror movies, eating all night now that's what we are talking about.

" only you Em " she says with a stupid grin on her face

" OHHH come on Beth!!! It's not my fault that I'm soooo klutzy! Plus I have never seen that shelf in my life! " I say in my defence but we all know that I'm an idiot.

" how many stitches? " she says as she walks towards me and sits beside me on the bed

" 7, she hit it pretty hard! " Louis butts into the conversation

" ohh and nice to see you again Bethany " louis says as he gives her a light punch in the shoulder. Bethany gives him a a serious look and looks back at me.

" soooo who are these four boys that are unbelievably attractive " she whispers into my ear.

" Hahahaha about them..... oka long story short, since Louis is amazing singer, the company he works for actually made him and the four other guys a record deal!" I said quiet enough so the boys don't know that I was talking about them.

" HEY GUYS!!" I scream across the room over to the hudle of 5 guys in the corner. They all turn around and look at me with questionable eyes.

" I want you to meet my childhood buddy, this is Bethany, Bethany Austin,"

They all say their hellos and how are yous.

" wait Beth how did you know I was here?" I say confused cause we all know I wasn't exactly awake to call her.

" Louis called me, he explained what happened and asked if I can come and cheer you up, that fucker Tyler had no right to come confront you like this! He's such an ass!!"

" well I happy your here! " I said as I gave her a side hug.

It's been a good 3 hours since Bethany has been here and it's already 8:30.

" Em, the one with the curly hair? Harry right? "

" yeah? " I say as I already know where she is going with this.

" I think he has a thing for you, " she says quietly so the boys couldn't here our little chat.

" I know " I say as I look at him. The way he crinkles his nose when he laughs, the way I catch him looking at me once in awhile. Being Bethany, right now I know she is planning something, something that I know I'm gonna be forced to do. To be completely honest I really don't know how I feel. There's Niall who is cute as hell, and them there's Harry the sexy asshole that I can't resist.

Louis POV

As me and the guys were talking about our new future together the nurse for Emily walked into the room

" okay guys it is now 8:45, visiting hours are over. Since I have noticed Ms.tomlinson...

" please call me Emily "

" alright then Emily, as I was saying I have noticed you don't like hospitals and there is 6 of your friends here I think you should pick two too stay over night with you, I can have some other nurse bring other pillows and blankets so they can sleep on the couches " as the nurse walked out Emily put her thinking face on.

" oka since I am the oldest I am the only one that could drive soooooo ill bring the boys home and Emily and Bethany could stay here, and I will come and pick them up as soon as possible tomorrow morning. deal? "

" okay " Emily says and with that she gets up and walks over to me

" I love you boobear!" She says as she try's to squeeze me

" I love you too emmybear!"