Chapter Six: My older brother (one direction)

Emily's POV

Wow i cant believe my brother is going to be a super star! Now his dream he has been telling me for years finally came true! Me and Louis always wanted to be singers when we grew up. I wanted to be like Lady GaGa at one point, but now i still want to be like Lady GaGa! I have always been a fan of her but Louis always said she was weird and crazy,kinda like me!

When me and Louis first meet the group of boys that will be apart of one direction with him they were pretty fit there were three of them the cot my eye. The blond one with eyes that i can just look at forever i think his name was Niall or something, he was just so adorable! Another boy that was really fit was the one with the curly hair! WOW! His hair was just so curly i just wanted to play with all day and use it as a pillow! wait did i just say that? yup i did hahahaha.

And that boy with the tanned skin and nice hair that look like he worked on it for hours was just H.O.T. There was something about him that i wanted but couldn't get it ! And the last boy kinda looked like Justin Bieber but he kinda reminded me as a brother even though i just met him! Don't get me wrong he is hot but just not my type...

When Louis told me we were going out for lunch with then i was excited ! I really wanted to get to know then better since i will be seeing then more often.

Louis's POV

When we got to Nandos ( Niall's pick) we all got a big both and was looking at the menu. It was me,Emily,Niall and on the other side was Liam,Harry and Zayn. They were all really funny and was happy that we were going to be in a band together! I notice the way Zayn and Harry were giving Niall death stares because he was flirting with Emily! I should be giving him death stares not them! Do they like her?