16

Emily's POV:

It was 1:00 am and I was woken up with the sweats. It's been the same stupid nightmare ever since my mum was murdered. Usually if I was home I would usually go get water and go to the loo cause this sweat is disgusting. I got up, walked to the door and was about to open the door and turn the light on until I heard light snoring coming from the couch. Oh yea Bethany's still here. I really don't want to wake her up. Wait what?

"What I'm I wearing?" I asked out loud, but maybe to loud cause Bethany woke up and got up from the couch. Wait Bethany isn't that tall?

"I thought you would like it!" yea ummm that isn't Bethany's voice.

"Harry what are you doing here? Where's Bethany? And what am I wearing?!!" I look down and see that I'm wearing a bunny onesie.

"It's cute on you... I like it!" he said as he looked at me head to toe. It may be dark but I bet you anyone could how red my face was.

"Wait Harry, why are you here?" As I was waiting for a response Bethany walked in.

"Am I interrupting anything?" Beth says as she walks in with three water bottles and some cookies with that stupid smile.

"Yea actually you are!!! What the hell am I wearing!!? I look like I'm 12!" Well I already look 12 cause of my height but I didn't say that out loud.

"Hey it wasn't my idea!! It was you're brother!! And maybe even Harry's!" Beth says to her defence.

"Hey no it wasn't me!!! It was all Louis! I was home and I knew you would be uncomfortable in the hospital gown so I asked him for your pj's"

"Who even put it on me? Was I that knocked out that I didn't even feel anything or hear anything happening!!" It's the stupid medics they have me on.

"Hey Em, nice bum where yea from! hahahh" what? I turn around and look at my butt, of course this stupid onesie had a tail!! Oh god this is soo embarrassing!! I look at Bethany she's laughing her ass off, I look at Harry and he's as red as me.

~

It's been an hour now and all Bethany and Harry has been talking about is me, and how klutzy I am.

"Emily do you remember at my old house that old hammock I had, and you would jump and swing on it? harry I remember one time Em ran to fast towards it, spun around in it and was thrown like 5 meters I'm the air! It was hilarious!" I can just imagine what Harry is thinking about me, he probably thinks I'm stupid.

"Okay we've had are fair share of story's time for bed!" I say with a sour face. Bethany can sense that I was upset about something so she immediately got up and toke me outside into the hall.

"Harry I'm gonna take Em for little okay?" She says as she pushes me out the door.

"Um yea sure I'll be here"he says as lays in my bed and starts checking twitter in my phone. All of a sudden I start to panic.

"HARRY DO YOU HAVE MY PHONE!!" I ran to him at fast as I could.

"Yup here." He says still looking at his phone. He hands me my iPhone and I immediately started to relax.

"Wait did you do anything to it?" I asked as I opened it up and checked twitter.

"Maybe?" he says with a little wink.

@em_tommo: @harrystyles is the sexiest person alive!!!

@harrystyles: awwww thanks Milly! ;) @em_tommo

I knew he did something!!! Well whatever I'll get him back later.

"Thank you Harry you saved Brenda's life!" and stepped closer to him and kissed his cheek. He seems quite shocked by my action, but at the same time really happy.

"Wait you named your phone Brenda? Why?" he asked with his silly smile and his face is still red from my small gesture.

"Do I need a reason to give the one true love I'm my life a name?" I said as I walked away and kissed my phone. He looked at me like I had two heads.

"Alright Milly. Whatever you say."
Did he just call me Milly? Again?

As I walked back outside into the hall Bethany only had to give me one smile and I knew what she was thinking.

"Milly huh? He so likes you Em!" She says as she gives me a little shove.

"Shhhhhhhhh he can hear you! I really do like him back Beth!! He's so cute but you see there is his other friend." I am very confused about my feeling for Harry and Niall but since that kiss that harry gave me I can not stop thinking about him.

"Emily honestly I would go for Harry. Leave Niall to me. I actually think he's pretty cute....."

"Ohhhhhh Bethany Austin has a little crush! wow!"

"Oh shut up! let's get you back to your room. You need sleep you little shit!!"as she puts her arm around my shoulder and she walked me back to my room.

As we walked back into the room Harry was fast asleep on the couch.

"Um Em do you think I can actually go home for the night? You won't be alone here you have Harry you don't need me, is that alright?" As she gets her stuff and walks to the door.

"Yea sure don't worry about me I'll text you tomorrow. Go get some sleep. Bye Beth!!"

"See yea!" she says and she heads out.

I walk over to harry and cover him with a blanket. He looks really uncomfortable so I softly wake him.

"Harry.....Harry" I say quietly

He slowly steers and looks at me with his incredible green eyes.

"emily? are you okay?" He says surprised that I woke him up.

" Yea I'm fine, I'm just worried about you! are you comfortable?" I ask him with worry in my eyes. He sits up and patted the empty spot beside him.

"The couch isn't the best place to sleep but it fine for now."

"No no come sleep with me. There is plenty of room for the both us." I say. I grabbed his hand, got him up but knowing me I slip backwards and fall, bring Harry down with me. Harry landed right on top of me.

"Emily are you alright!" he asked as he gets up and offered me his hand to help me up.

"Yes I'm fine. Are you alight? I say as I get up and his hand is still in mine. It weird it feels as if our hands are meant to be together. Like to puzzle pieces.

"Yea I'm alright thanks." He says with a goofy smile looking down at his shoes. I pulled him to my bed. I got in patted the spot beside me for him to come and lay with me. He hesitated before he toke off his shoes and his jumper. He jumped into the bed and pulled the blanket over the both of us.

"Night Harry" I say as I snuggle my face into his shirt. He smelt so good!!!

" Goodnight Milly"