Chapter Five: My older brother ( one direction )

Louis's POV

When me and Emily got to the door of my bosses office i got really nervous. I don't know whats going to happen! Was he going to fire me !!! OR WORSE!!! I think Emily seen that i was getting very nervous so she hugged me and rubbed my back. When we finally walked in there were four boys with Simon ( my boss ) they were all watching me and Emily walk in.

"HI Boss what did u want to talk about?" i asked sounding a little nervous " Oh and this is my sister Emily !" looking at Emily who was behind me again !

" Nice to finally meet you Emily, i heard a lot about you!" he said extending his hand towards Emily. She toke and shook it nicely.

" Okay Louis i have good and bad news... the bad news is you will not be working in the building any more." I KNEW IT!!! well now how am i going to get another job. " and the good news is that you will be put into a band with these four young men called One Direction and travel the world with your sister!" OMG! I AM GOING TO BE FAMOUS AND SING ON BIG STAGES OH YEAH!!!! AND WITH EMILY!!! DREAMS DO COME TRUE !!!

"Oh thank you so much Mr. Cowell you will not be let down!" I looked over at Emily and she had a huge smile on her face the first i have seen in two weeks.

"I know Louis i trust you." he said with a big smile on his face

"Now i want you to meet your new band mates, Louis Tomlinson meet Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan , and Zayn Malik !!"

" nice to meet you!" they all said

" And i would like you to meet my little sister Emily" i said looking behind me AGAIN REALLY EMILY!!!

We all though it would be nice to go out to lunch to get to know each other better.

Niall's POV

WOW Louis's sister is really hot! i would really like to get to know her better, but i did see Zayn and Harry checking her out i think i have conniption