Chapter Thirteen: My older brother (one direction}

Emilys POV

After me and Harry finished that wonderful kiss, he was about to say something but was interrupted buy a voice behind him. 

"GET AWAY FROM HER!"  said the voice but Harry was still in front of me so i couldn't see who he was talking to. Probably Louis, he always has to interrupt!!

" Who are you, and what are you doing here!" Harry asked. I still couldn't see who it was so i had to ask Harry to move his big ass!! 

" Harry can you please move i want to see who is at the door instead of your ass!" i asked in a joking manner. 

" Ya sorry i though you  were beside me." Harry said. I could see a little blush on his cheeks so i kissed it and whispered in his ear

" We will finish this later."

 He had the biggest grin on his face until the person at the door began to talk again, interrupting another special moment!!!! When I faced the door way i was completely shocked to see who was there Tyler. 

" Well look who the cheater is now!" How dare he say that!! Where did he get the balls!! 

" Number one, what the hell are u doing here!!!, number two how dare you be this close to me after i said i never wanted to see you again, and lastly, i am not the cheater the definition of cheater is Tyler Clint !! we are not even dating anymore!!" i was beyond made right now you can probably see steam coming out of my ears. Someone probably heard my screaming and called security because three huge balled man came to my door also.

'Is there a problem here?" ask one of the insanely tall men.

" Um ya there actually is, can you please take this man away!" i said pointing to Tyler. 

" WAIT YOU CANT TOUCH ME I AM HER BOYFRIEND!!!"

Harry was getting upset by the look he was giving Tyler.

" What are you talking about!! WE ARE NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!!" 

" Emily, Emmybear please take me back i didn't kiss Amanda back, she was all over me i tried to get her off but she wouldn't budge, plus i still love you!" 

" Love me, wow that's a strong word for you Tyler!! For you love means other girls, money and sex!! I bet you, you never felt what love actually was, the thing that you don't understand is that from your so called  ' love ' i have trust problems. I cant even talk straight to people that i don't know because i am scared they mite hurt me. Two years Tyler two years i have been going through this depression and now i am finally free. Please take him away." 

And that will be that last time i ever want to see Tyler again. What i said tonight was like a firework that needed fire to set off, and it finally came out. As the man were taking tyler away i looked at Harry and gave him a weck smile i really didnt feel well after the yelling i kinda feel light headed. I was about to go hug Harry when my legs gave out on me i feel to the ground and everything went black.

Louis' POV

I was planning to tell the boys about my mother in a couple days but now seems like the right time. i really don't know how they will react. To tell the truth i was hoping Emily would be with me, but she is sick and she needed her bed. I toke the boys outside to talk.

" Okay boys i have something i have to tell you lot, um a couple of weeks ago my mother and her boyfriend went on a trip to Portugal together, my mom trusting me left me in charge of Emily witch probably wasn't that hard. So on the last week of school for Emily, i thought it would be nice to go and pick her up from school and take her out fro dinner, on the way there i dropped my phone so i went to go pick it up and got into a car crash. Thank god it wasn't that bad, i got home before Emily and i went to bed, the thing is that when Emily came home she wasn't alone, and i got super mad at her and blah blah blah i will tell you that story later, and we got into a huge fight and she left. I didn't even bother go looking for her, because then she came home and told me that out mother was murdered.Wait one second is that who i think i is?"