Chapter Seven: My older brother (one direction)

Emilys POV

So when we got to Nandos we all went to sit down in a big both perfect for six people. I though since Niall picked the restaurant i would sit beside him because he would know the best things to eat here.

"So Mr. Horan since you have been here before why don't you tell me what good around here!" I said with a flirty hair flip.

" Well miss Tomlinson i think you should order the chicken here is really good and one of my favorite!"He said with I wink.

" Thanks sweetie!"and with that I kissed his cheek. His cheeks turned a light shade of red. He is so cute! While i was eating the chicken Niall told me to order which was really good I felt Nialls hand touch my thigh. His hand was sliding up which made me moan. Everyone at the table stopped eating and gave me a confused looks.

" Excuse me i have to use the restroom" i said and i got up and walk to the bathroom, but the thing i didn't notice was Niall was close behind me. As i walked in Niall attacked me with his lips. He was exploring my neck, he knew i loved it because moaning like crazy! When he finally went for my lips i felt butterflies in my stomach but i also felt like someone was watching us. I pushed him away and began to look in the empty stalls.

The bathroom was pretty big so Niall was helping and there at the last stall was a woman scared to come out because she didn't want to disturb the moment between me and Niall. Uh Oh ! As i gave Niall one last kiss i left to go finish eating. Niall came back one moment later so no one would know what we did .

I was making my way to sit beside Louis, i tripped and fell on a waiter he had peoples food with him so the food ended on me. Why do people have to order such messy food! As i was on the ground trying to get up i heard Louis in the back ground laughing his head off so i yelled " GOOD TO KNOW I HAVE A BROTHER THAT CARES ENOUGH TO COME AND SEE IF I WAS OKAY!". I was beyond mad a Louis now i have to find a way to get him back . As i was trying to get up i felt a sharp pain coming from my wrist. By now all the boys came and helped . They paid for the food and the other peoples food that i was covered i. 

We all went back to me and Louis house . It was three story with seven bedrooms and five bathroom's. It was pretty big just for me and Louis but we loved it. As i was about to step into the house Louis stopped me.

" Can i talk to you?" he said looking down at his shoes.

"Sure!' I said a little confused. What did he want to talk about /