Chapter Three: My older brother ( one direction)

Emily's POV:

When i got a call from the police.

Hello..

Hello this is the police calling i am so sorry to tell your but your mother was murdered on her trip with her boyfriend Scott. She was stabbed to death. I am so sorry mam. And they hung up.

I didn’t say anything and Abby knew something was wrong, she hugged me and then came the water works. She was the last parent i had, my father died of cancer when i was two and Louis was four but i really wish he was the one holding me right now, not that Abby is doing bad of holding me in my time of need.

I couldn’t face Louis right now, i know if i saw his face i wound instantly cry cause how much he look like our mother. I didn’t look anything like her she was beautiful with blue eyes that look like the sea, she had light brown hair that was always straight and was tall but not as tall as Louis, and there was me tanned skin, dark brown eyes and black thick hair that was always wavy and very short for my age i looked like my father as i was told.

Me and Louis look nothing alike but we had the same personality. That night i had constant flash-backs of the good times me and my mother had witch led me to more crying. When i finally fell asleep i woke up in the morning it was 5:30AM i thought i would let Abby sleep and go home. When i got home Louis was at the top of the stairs looking confused, i was supposed to be at school but i think i deserve a day or two off.How was i going to tell him that our mother was stabbed to death with Scott it was going to be really hard.

Louis.. i said

yes. he said with tried eyes

I got a call from the police last night and they said that mom was stabbed to death Scott also was stabbed to death. I am so sorry that i didn’t tell you earlier but i was so busy crying my eyes out at Abby’s house i am pretty sure i kept her up all night with my sobs.

 I could see the tears forming in his eyes so i ran up the stairs into his arms and cried.

Louis' POV:

What Emily just said to me was like a punch in the stomach. I cant believe that i am never going to her my own mothers beautiful voice in morning any more.