Chapter Four: My older brother ( one direction )

Louis's POV

Its been a week since my mothers funeral. Me and Emily have had people we don't even know come up to us and say their sorry. When Emily first told me about our mothers death i though she was joking, but when i saw the look of sadness and regret on her face i knew she was telling the truth.

I think it hit Emily hard that mom wasn't coming home is when her school was having mother daughter day. She spent the day with me in bed crying her heart out. I even still hear faint sobs coming from down the hall from her crying her self to sleep.

I know my mother is in a better place , its like god needed another Angel in his garden , but i do still wish i was with her. Today is Monday and my first day back to work from two weeks off. They gave me another week to spend with Emily. As i was eating breakfast Emily was walking down the stairs.

" Morning Emmy-bear!!" i said to loud for the morning.

"Morning Boo-bear" she said with a tired voice.

" Well today i have to go back to work. My boss said he has something really important to tell me, he said i can bring u if u want since u have Christmas holidays this week!" i said hoping she would want to come.

" Ummm sure i need sometime out of the house and it will be great to see you in action at work... "she said a little happy

" Great!!! We leave in about 20 minutes so go get ready " i said

" Okay"

Emily's POV

I actually am excited to go to work with Louis ,i have been such a downer when Louis asked me if i wanted to go out and do something but i was always to tired. I didn't know what to wear so i though just something normal not to outgoing,  so i thought pink skinny-jeans and a Doctor Who t-shirt. My hair is naturally wavy so i though i would just leave it. I put my basic make-up on, a little mascara and eyeliner with some foundation. i put my pink TOMS on and walked down the stairs to see louis on the telly.

"Okay i am ready to go!" i said

" let go then " he said.

He opened the door and shout it after him, we walked to car , got in and sped off to work well Louis's work. When we arrived it was a big building town London. We moved here when mom got a job offer, that was three years ago but i never been down town. I am not like the party animal that Louis is!

Louis's POV

When we walked in to my work building Emily was surprised i worked here, it was pretty big but i am used to now. We walk bye Sandy ( she worked at the front desk) ans i introduced her to Emily.

" Hi Sandy!" i said

" Hi Louis and who is this?" she looked at Emily behind me. Emily was really shy to meeting new people, but i am trying to make her more outgoing but it never worked.

" This is my little sister Emily!" i said hugging her " She is here with me today since she is on holidays!" i sadi really happy to see her smile.

" Well nice to meet you Emily!" Sandy said " Nice to meet you to!" Emily said a little shy

When we were about to leave Sandy said " Louis i forgot to tell you, Mr. Cowell wants to meet you with your sister in his office now !" she said yelling down the hall. " Okay thanks Sandy!" i said.

I wonder what he wants to talk about?

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/--/-/-/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Hiya!! so i hope u like this chapter i know it short but they are all short ! please tell me what u think!!