Chapter Nine: My older brother (one direction)

Emily's POV

"Thanks Louis" I said happy he was there for me.

"Anytime Emmy-bear" He said as he hugged me and walked off. When Louis left Harry walked in.

" So Emmy-bear do you need any help with popcorn for the movie?" he said with his perfect smile.

" Sure Har-bear!" i said trying not to look into his green orbs because i know i would melt as soon as i look into them. While Harry sat down on the counter i could feel him watch my every move. i walked to the cupboard and toke out six bags of popcorn because these boys eat a lot, so one for each of us.

" Wow, why six bags!" Harry ask surprised.

" Well because i love popcorn and it will last me the whole movie so i am making one each, but you don't get one, I get two!" i said sounding like a child. Harry had a grin on his face so i knew it was my time to run. I booked it to the living room. As i was running i felt strong hands on my waist , they lifted me up onto their shoulders and throw me on one of the couches, it was Harry of course. He was trying to tickle me but i am not ticklish

" Harry try all you want, she is not ticklish!" Louis yelled

" But shes laughing!" he said looking upset

" They only reason why i am laughing is because how cute you look right now!" i said and got up to see if i burnt the popcorn.

As i got all the popcorn ready for the movie my phone buzzed.

 From: Tyler

Hi Em i miss u, lets hang tomorrow please i need to talk to u! meet me at the cafe me and u always used to go to at 3. still love u xxxx

I cant believe he said he still loves me! for gods sakes he freaken cheated on me with one of my good friends ! i have to talk to Louis about this i don't know what to do.

Louis POV

When Emily walked in the living room staring at her phone i knew something was up. I pulled up my phone and texted her.

To: Emmy

Talk to me later!

I looked up and seen that she got my text. Her text tone is a duck quacking, i don't know why she hates ducks.

I got a text back from her instanly

From: Emmy

Thanks...

Emily soon came back in with every ones popcorn we each got one. The only reason why we each got one is because Emily does not like to share, mean child right. 

" What movie do u guys want to watch!" i asked everyone looked at each other excepted for Emily because she knew what was coming.

" SCARY MOVIE!" all four boys yelled. Emily's face was worried she knew what was about to happen. I dont know why she hates scary movies i think  they are great! Once when me and Emily  watched Chuckie that stupid doll movie she got so scared she got every doll she owned and ripped off there heads. I told you my sister is not okay. Another time we were watching the grudge she was so scared to take a shower alone, so i had to stay in the bathroom with her for two months straight!

We chose to watch the last exorcism. I wonder what Emily is gonna do now.