S EV E N

I got home finally from the cardiologist and honestly I was exhausted mentally. Not to mention the slight chest pains from testing earlier today.

I groaned a bit getting out of my car and walked into my house. My father was doing bills on the computer as usual at this time of day.

He looked up at me and then back down to the paperwork in front of him and the computer.

"How was the appointment?" he asked without looking up.

"Fine. Tests aren't getting better. I was told I should probably get the CRT today." I replied monotonously.

"Great how much is that going to cost?" he replied with a sigh.

"Nothing. It's covered by insurance." I explained with an eye roll he didn't see.

That's what his first thought was? The money? He only nodded in reply and I headed back to my room. I picked up my ukulele and strummed at it aimlessly, but it wasn't working to get my mind off things.

So instead I put headphones in and got on my phone to listen to music. I got back on my blog and went to my messages.

spoopyalien: sick.. so tyler, how was your day?

themessageman: Alright. Had a doctors appointment nothing too important. What about you Josh?

spoopyalien: regular checkup for school or..? and honestly great since you started talking to me. it really made my day.

themessageman: Something like that yeah. And really? Lol.. I'm not that big of a deal really.

spoopyalien: well, have you ever replied to anyone else or told them your name?

themessageman: No.. That would defeat the purpose.

spoopyalien: my point exactly.

themessageman: Lol alright ig..

themessageman: So what else have you done today? Other than fangirl, sorry, fanboy about me talking to ya?

spoopyalien: cocky much? lol. i just played drums and hung out with a couple friends.

themessageman: Oh ya you play drums. I saw that. And lots of aliens.

spoopyalien: you saw? did you stalk me tyler? (;

themessageman: Don't flatter yourself Joshy.. I see more than you guys think I do. IA MT HE ME SSA GEM AN

spoopyalien: alright you got me there. more like YO UAR ET HEM YST ERI OU SM AN.

themessageman: Wow

spoopyalien: i tried

spoopyalien: so do you play any instruments?

themessageman: Would it kill you to use proper capitalization? Just curious. And yeah I do. I play the ukulele, piano, guitar, bass, and I've played an accordion before. Oh and I sing, but I mostly stick to ukulele, piano, and singing.

spoopyalien: I cAn If YoU wAnT mE tOo. DoEs It BoThEr YoU¿ Dude that's sick! have you ever thought about being in a band?

spoopyalien: Have*

themessageman: Lol. No It DoEsNt BoThEr Me. And I have, but I can't really. There's no point.

spoopyalien: Hahaha. then i wont. and why not? whats stopping ya man?

themessageman: Long story for another day.

themessageman: GO T TAM CR GO ODN IGH TJ OS H¡

spoopyalien: wow im triggered- mcr dude.. too soon.. but alright, dont think im letting ya off easy i wanna know why later. G OO DN IGH TT YL E R¡