Déjà-vu

...

John

*hey Katy I heard you and Lando are taking a break. I'm very sorry if you but need some distraction you're welcome to come over. We could hang out as friends or something. Just let me know.
xo John*

I didn't know what to think. Was he trying to be my friend or did he want more. Something like a relationship?Maybe he changed and understands that were over in the love kinda thing so I got up from the couch and walked upstairs to get ready.

I brushed my teeth, showered since I didn't do that this morning and put on a lot of makeup. I always felt really self conscious when Lando wasn't there to tell me how beautiful I was without it. Then I got into my closet and decided what to wear. I choose a baggy shirt that Lando forgot here and some grey sweatpants.

Of course I still remembered where John lived so the drive was pretty short.

I got out of the car and walked to the familiar brown wooden door. His house looked still the same. It looked like a house from Montana got lost in La what was pretty funny but he always had that kinda country style with everything.

I rang the doorbell and waited for John to open the door.  After a few seconds, a smiling John stood in front of me.

"Hey Katy." He said happily and pulled me into a friendly hug what made me think that he really just wanted to be a friend of mine.
"Hey John." I mulmend into his black sweater and then pulled away to look at him and saw that he was still smiling.

"How do you feel?" He asked me worriedly when we walked into his house that still smelled the same. Like John. His familiar, manly scent.
"I feel like shit but thank you anyways." I replied and took my jacket and my shoes off.

"Do you want to watch a movie or anything?" He asked me as we were already sitting on the couch. I head a big cup of tea in my hand while he sipped on his black coffee that made to room smell like the little cafe we always went when we were still a couple. I pushed that thought away and answered his question.
"Yeah I would love that."
"Okay what film do you want to watch?" He asked again.
"Titanic?"
"Okay why not." He returned.

He stood up and opened a little cabinet next to the Tv. It was the cabinet were his dvd's always used to be and nothing at all changed...they were still there. Alphabetically ordered. He put the disc into the blue ray player and sat back down beside me.

The film started but it seemed like John was more interested in something else. He was constantly looking at me, trying to make eye contact but I avoided his glare. I simply didn't know what was going to happen if I looked into his dark, chestnut colored eyes.

As the movie was going to the end I decided to look at him anyway because I didn't wanted to seem impolite. That was a mistake,...a big mistake. I felt his face quickly coming closer but I had enough time to pull away. My boyfriend was still Lando and I love him and not John.

John looked at me with an confused yet sad look.
"Look John I don't know if I sent some false signals bug I came here to have a good time as you. As a friend and not something like you want. I thought you moved on I thought you were over me." I said with a soft voice.

"I know but-" i cut him off by gently kissing his cheek.
"I don't think it's the best that I'm being here when you try to get over me. I'm sure you'll find someone else. You're such a great person and you have such a big heart. I know it's hard sometimes but there will be a girl that loves you. But I'm not that special girl anymore. I'm sorry." And with that said I put on my shoes and walked of his house.

It was 9:23 when I looked at the clock on my phone so I decided to drive home. Just before I drove into my driveway "All of the stars" by Ed Sheeran came on. I remembered all the great memories I had with this song. Memories with Lando.

The first time we danced together and when he played that song on the guitar with a picture of us on it. That guitar was my favorite and it was the one I wrote song with. Especially love songs. It was just our song.

Tears were forming in my eyes and starting to run down my cheeks luckily I arrived. I couldn't see straight anymore since the tears were blurring my view. I waited until the song ended and then climbed out of the car to get into the house.

I immediately got upstairs and changed into some clothes to sleep in. A shirt that I owned from Lando and his sweatpants that he left here. I know it's not the best way to get my mind if him but still it comforts me in someway so I decided to wear it. I got into the bed on Landos side and cuddled with his pillow since there is nobody around I could cuddle with.

I didn't fall asleep right away so had some time to think. Lando and I wanted to have a baby and now that we have a break...will I ever have a child? And we wanted to marry...wait the wedding.
"Shit." I whispered my eyes were standing wide open now. I quickly took my phone that was laying on my nightstand and dialed Angela's number.

"Katy you okay?" She asked me in a tiered yet worried voice.
"Yes well no um what about the wedding it was going to be in like two weeks." I literally screamed into the phone but I heard a sigh on the other side.
"God Katy I thought something happened to you. Well I took care of that. They said you can marry whenever you want. That means if you and Lando come back together you can still marry and I told all the guests what wasn't a big deal because you were going to have a pretty small wedding." She explained.
"Thanks. You're an Angel." I said.
"Now go to sleep it's like 11:34 or something." She returned.
"I will,love you." I said quietly.
"Love you too." She replied and hung off.

After a few minutes being still awake I got tiered too and fell asleep. Alone...without my Lando.

///////////////////////////////////
Sorry that was a kinda sad chapter again but I promise the next ones are going to be better. Please share my story, vote and comment if you liked it. Bye guys ily💕