Flynns bday/Try again

Katy was still sleeping peacefully but I decided to wake her up anyway because it was 10:30 already. I pulled her closer to my chest and laid some kisses onto her shoulder ending up on her neck. She inhaled heavily and squinted her eyes since the sun was shining on her beautiful face. Then she turned around to face me although she had her eyes still closed and putted her head into the crook of my neck.
"Babe I wanted to wake you up." I whispered. She sighed but still didn't respond so she just climbed on top of me and continued "half sleeping" if you can name it like that.
"Katy I really have to go to the bathroom" I chuckled. She groaned and rolled off me.
"You're so rude to me." Katy said annoyed.
"Okay the next time I'm going to wear a diaper so I don't have to stand up to go to the bathroom." I laughed.
"That's a really good idea." She said in a sleepy voice just before I closed the door behind me. I got ready and when I walked into the bedroom again Katy was still laying in our bed so i sat down on the edge of it next to her and caressed her cheek.
"It's really time to get up now honey." I said quietly.
"Can you carry me downstairs?" She asked me while she made her puppy eyedbthat I couldn't resist.
"Ugh...Okay come here sleepyhead." I said. She opened her arms,wrapped them around my neck and did them same with her legs around my waist.
"Flynn is going to visit us today it's his birthday ." I said while I carried her downstairs.
"I know you already told me." She mumbled into my neck. "What are we going to do? Any plans?"
"I thought we could go to disneyland or something like that." I said.
"Oh yeah that will be fun I love disneyland." She squealed and all of sudden she wasn't tired anymore...that's my Katy.
"I know and me and Flynn love it too so..." I returned.
" I'm going to make some sandwiches I don't know why because we could eat there but I just really wanna make a sandwich right now and I know I shouldn't be that excited to go to disneyland because I'm 32 and....I should stop talking." She said really fast. I just laughed about that becasue she does that very often and I love that about her. I watched her making her delicious sandwiches. After that we got ready and waited for Flynn to arrive. Suddenly the doorbell rang and Katy went the open it.

Katy's P.o.v

"Hey little birthday boy." I said excitedly and hugged him.
"Hi Katy." He said and then run to his daddy while I talked a bit with Miranda. After she drove home again I went upstairs to get my phone and my purse. Then I went downstairs again and fell. I stumbled over one of Nuggets toys again and hit my foot.
"Ouch." I whined. Lando rushed over to me and picked me up from off the ground.
"Are you okay honey ?" He asked me worriedly while he sat me down onto the couch and Flynn sat next to me looking at me with a worried expression on his face.
"Yeah...but my foot hurts really bad." I said.
"Can you move it?" Flynn asked. I tried to move it but it hurt too much.
"Well I'm sorry Kate but we're going to go to the hospital." Lando said strictly.
"But Flynn's birthd-" I wanted to say bot got cut off from Flynn.
"It's okay Katy." he said cutely so Lando grabbed our things and carried me to the car. We drove to the hospital and I already felt guilty because I was ruining Flynn's birthday. When we arrived Lando carried me into the hospital and we had to wait in the waiting room.
"Katheryn Hudson." the nurse said and we went after her into the room she walked in. She told us that my foot wasn't broken but sprained and I shouldn't walk that much today and tomorrow so I couldn't go to disneyland. The drive home was silent til a tear rolled down my cheek and Lando caressed my thigh.
"Don't cry honey. It's okay. It wasn't you fault." he said in a calming voice.
"But I'm ruining Flynn's birthday." I sobbed.
"You're not." he said from the back of the car. Lando carried me into the house, putted me onto the couch and laid a pillow under my foot.
"Listen guys you're going to go without me okay? I don't want you to sit in the house the whole day when it's your birthday. You have to celebrate." I said to Flynn.
"But aren't you sad if we leave you alone?" he asked me.
"A little bit but it's okay. Have some fun I don't want to ruin your birthday." I said as he walked towards me.
"You're not ruining my birthday I already told you." He whispered and hugged me while my eyes were tearing up agin but not because I was sad it was because I was happy. He's such a sweet guy.
"I love you Katy." he said when he pulled away.
"I love you too." I said and kissed his temple. "Have a great day and see you soon." I added. Lando was going to bring him back after they visited disneyland. While Flynn put his shoes on Lando came to me and sat down at the edge of the couch.
"I'm sorry that happened" he said sadly.
"It's okay. We can go there some other day again. Just have some fun." I said and caressed his cheek.
"Does it hurt a lot?"
"No it's okay don't worry. And now go to Flynn he's getting impatient." I smiled.
"I love you." He said and pecked my lips.
"I love you too." I returned.
"By the way. I heard there's a Lord of the rings special on Tv you could watch it so you can see your hot boyfriend while he's gone." He chuckled while he putted on his jacket
"You're such a narcissist." I rolled my eyes. "Bye guys." I said before they left the house.
"Bye" they both said just before they closed the door behind them.

Landos P.o.v

Flynn and I had a great time in disneyland. We went on a lots of roller coaster and ate cotton candy but I still felt guilty that Katy was alone at home almost the whole day.
After our exciting day I brought Flynn back to Miranda and said bye to him. Then I drove home to Katy again.

Katy's P.o.v

"I'm back Katy." I heard Lando saying and my face immediately lit up. I saw him walking towards me so I opened my arms mentioning him that I wanted a hug wich he gladly expected.
"I missed you." I whispered.
"I missed you too." He returned.
"How was it?" I asked him.
"It was pretty funny but it would've been better if you would've been with us." He answered.
"Awe I'm sorry I'm coming with you next time I promise."
"Okay."
We watched Tv a few minutes when Lando suddenly broke the silence between us.
"Um Katy...can we talk." I asked.
"Yeah of course." I sat up straight and turned off the tv.
"Well you know we promised each other that we would try for a baby again this year." He said but it kinda sounded like a question.
"Yeah."
"Um...Is this still...um a thing?" he asked me like like he was scared but with a spark of hope in his eyes.
"Of course." I whispered "I'm also not taking the pill anymore. I mean when we said we should stop trying I took it but you know we could make a baby right now." I giggled because my sentence was so weird.
I got closer and leaned in into an intense kiss. Lando had his hand under my butt and carefully lifted me up from of the couch. He carried me upstairs as we were still kissing each other. In our bedroom he carefully fully putted me onto the bed and we began to take our clothes off.
"We gotta be careful with your foot." Lando whispered.
"Okay"
...

Hey it's me it's been a long time but I hope you liked the new chapter. Please vote and comment. See you soon. Bye💕🎀