Chapter 9

Hey everyone! I wanted to update more over break but I highly doubt that will happen. Depression is a thing and I like sleep... sorry about that. Oh! And also for pictures of the facility will be next chapter, I wanted to post this as soon as possible cause this one is awesome! I hope you enjoy!

~Maddy

_________________

Red gasped as he felt teeth come in contact with his sensitive skin. He tilted his head back, giving them more room to work with.

He gasped louder when he felt their tounge come in contact with his sensitive spot. "Oh god. . ." He moaned softly, running his fingers through the shaggy purple hair.

He felt hands on his hips that started to tug at his pants, which he allowed. "You look so fucking beautiful. . ." The older male whispered in Reds ear, making the ginger whimper softly.

He pulled away from his neck and Red felt rough skin come in contact with his hips. He used his thumbs to rub the skin lovingly and Red blushed at the affection.

He then felt a pair of lips collide with his and he instinctively kissed back. Red tightened his grip on his hair, wanting more. He gasped softly when he felt the older's tongue run along his lips.

The male then pulled away and looked down at Red. He gasped softly as he saw the purple eye and familiar smirk of the one he hated. Reality started to seep into his mind but he refused to let it take over. He kissed Barney once more, his hands running through his hair and his tongue darting into the older's mouth. He heard the male above him chuckle softly before everything was blurry.

Red gasped loudly as he sat up quickly. He placed a hand over his chest, looking around the room frantically. His breathing was fast and panic filled his veins. He looked around his room and realized he was alone and his clothes were still on his body.

He touched his neck and felt nothing out of the ordinary. He sighed, relaxing more as he fell back onto his bed. He raised his hands and covered his face, feeling ashamed for his actions, even if they were in a dream.

He lowered his hands and looked up at the plain roof and let his mind try and bury the dream, deep within his thoughts. But he couldn't, it was so vivid. The way Barney touched him made his heart swell and the way he admired him. . . 

Red sat up once more and sighed. He looked around the room and found Apple sound asleep in his duffel bag, that now being his new home. Red flashed a small smile towards him before throwing his legs over the side of his bed.

He looked at the floor, not really wanting to move. He wanted to leave, he didn't want to be here anymore. He felt trapped, and by definition he was, constricted when not wanting to. But he felt something inside of him that he needed, something more than escaping. . . 

But where could he go? He had no school friends, no family and now he had a friend to take care of. He glanced at Apple once more before drifting his attention to his phone.

He sighed and grabbed it, unlocking it. 4:30 A.M.

He opened up Google and checked how much a bus ticket would cost.  Red smiled as he found out it was only ten dollars and it would get him three cities over. He was escaping, and he was sure about it.

He looked up bus stops nearby and found one not too far from the faculty, a block or two at most. He then got out of his bed and put on clothes that were laying on the floor.