Running away

(Cadence p.o.v.)

It finally came... My moment! My parents locked the door and I had an evil grin on my lips. "They finally left me alone!" I whispered to myself. My parents car drove away and I searched for my bag. As I found it I opened the window. My heart pounded extremely loud and I heard my blood running trough my veins. "I can't believe it, since month's I'm planning to run away and now... Now I will finally be free" I whispered. I couldn't see any one, so I climbed out of my window and jumped on the road lantern and clawed my fingernails in it. With fear in my eyes I tried to slide down. As I was a little over two meters over the save ground, my hands lost there grip and I immediately felt my body hitting the ground. Without any emotion I laid there. I already experienced worser, so I stood up, tried to get the dust off of me and looked where I was hurt. A little blood here and there and probably a bounced shoulder, but nothing more. I walked to my parents second car. It was a white Audi R8. I took off my bag and searched for the keys. As I sat in the car, I let the motor howl. This car had a lot of speed. I loved speed, it gave me a free feeling. I drove to the airport and waited till my flight was announced. Then a loud female voice said " All passengers from flight 524 B pleas come to gate 46. Have a save trip and thank you" I walked to the gate and got into the plane. As I sat on my seat, I searched my earphones and put them in my ear. Hearing music relaxed me. Then again a loud voice echoed through the plane "We are taking of in 5 minutes from Vienna, Austria to Cambria, California, so pleas find your seat and close your seatbelt." A shiver ran down my spin as someone sat next to me. I tried to ignore the person and stared out of the window... I was completely lost in thoughts as someone screamed in my ear. "Hello... Girl? Is there someone?" I turned around and saw a man. I took my headphones out, as he stared into my ice blue eyes and smirked. I gave him a confused look and stared back in his emerald green eyes. "Hello I'm Gray" the boy said. I looked up and down. I think he was as old as me or maybe a little older. I was turning 18 in three weeks. After some time I answered. "Hey, nice to meet you I guess" "What's your name sunshine" he asked with a deep voice. I answered short "I don't trust people, so sorry,  not sorry" I might seemed a little harsh, but I was tired and gave a fuck about my life, so yeah... He answered thinking "You aren't a talker are you?" I answered yawning "Well, I have my reasons" "You remind me of my best friend, she was a feisty one, but I had to move away and today I wanted to visit her but she moved too." As he talked, he seemed kind of familiar to me, but I didn't know where to put his look and name.

(Gray p.o.v)

She seemed so familiar. Her big, ice blue eyes, her thick, platinum blond nearly white hair, that little cute nose and that gesture she made with her eyebrows, when she was nerved. It all remind me of her, but could it possibly be her? Could she be my best friend Cade? I'm not sure. "Pleas tell me your name" I bagged. She looked deep in my eyes. 'What was she thinking' I thought.

(Cadence p.o.v)

As I stared into his eyes, unexpected memories came back. I knew him, but from where?  Then I remembered it all.
When I was little, like 4, we played all the time. We were inseparable and I loved him like a brother. But when I was 10 he had to move. Move to California. I was to young to know where he exactly was and my parents didn't know too. I was so heartbroken as he moved. He was one of my two best friends. His name was Grayson and my other best friend was Kiara. She was also shocked as he moved, but she hadn't the relationship with him that I had. But soon my parents left me too. I mean they were there, but they thought I lost my mind. Kiara's parents thought that I was crazy too, so we couldn't meet up. It was all a nightmare. Then I screamed in a low voice. "Grayson" He got enormous eyes and hugged me. With a low voice he whispered in my ear "I missed you Cadence" I pulled him closer and hugged him back. "Finally I have you back" I tried to say, while I was crying.