And it all went black...

(Cadence p.o.v)

"No don't come near me you demon...
Go the fuck away. I don't need you I'm your fucking Queen, so go away!" I screamed to the man in front of me. He had black hair and black eyes. His skin was olive and he had sharp tooth. "Are you sure, you are helpless and not ruthless or dangerous." He said with a deep evil voice. I took my hand onto his neck and held him in the air. So his feed were a little bit above the ground "Leave me alone, I'm not like my real parents, they are falls. Evil. They will forever life the nightmare I don't want to live. So go away" I screamed in an extremely high voice. "As you wish my Queen" he said while he went of in the dark. I let out a scream with hate, sadness and frustration. The scream could break glas as high as it was. I fell to the ground and shifted into a dark creature. I ran and ran as fast as I could. It was only darkness and nothing else, just dark. No light, no love, no life, one and only nothing. The creator I was transformed in, was a bloody hellhound. I was like an XXXL wolf. I was the creature of blood. I could only see blood. I was full of it. Nothing else but blood. Then it was gone again and I only saw her.... She was beautiful, with her light blond hair and deep blue eyes. She wore a black dress. It was beautiful, but I could see the blood on it. She had much authority, but I was higher then her. She was the old Queen..... My mum. "Mother" ich growled with no emotion but hate in my voice, as I shifted back in my human form. "Why did you call me back in my nightmares. I told you to leave me alone" I said "You are the leader of the dead, you can't just run away." She said without emotion "Oh.... but leaving me alone for years and than coming as a nightmare every night again is okay. I never knew what I was and when I found out, I was alone. I want a normal live, I don't want to be the bad girl anymore. I don't want the fear anymore" "I'm sorry my daughter it's your destiny, life with it bitch" she said with an evil smirk. She was so beautiful, but so horrible. She hated me because I wasn't as bad as her. "I'm out of here" I said and let out a last scream of frustration, sadness and hate. That were the only feelings I ever had. No love, no happiness, no life. Only Sav, my best girl friend and Gray could change that. Soon it was all black and I was alone again.

I sat up, my heart pounded like I had a heart attack. I begann to cry, I had no idea where I was and I didn't care. I just cried because I couldn't anymore. I looked around. I was in a boys room. Like I said I didn't care. I searched for something sharp and found a pocketknife. I put it on my wrist and slid through my arm. I saw the blood running and I didn't care. Soon my skin was fixing itself and I did the same thing on my other wrist. I big scars on my arms and just stared at them. I sight and cried again.
I wasn't able to die. I tried it so often, but it never worked. What am I thinking?! I was the Queen of blood and dead. I lived because of the dead. My eyes were black and had a blood red circle around the pitch black eye. I searched for sunglasses. As I found them I placed it over my eyes. No one has to see my deadly lighting eyes. I went out of the room as it hit me. There stood Sav in a big apartment kitchen. "Oh god you are finally awake." He said with love in his eyes. "I was lucky to reach Gray with your phone. He told me that this happens often and that you just need sleep" he said with a caring smile. Yes Gray knew what I was. He always helped me with this strange problems. He also knows that I can't die. " Hey Sav, I'm sorry. I... I... it's hard to describe what happens to me" I wore a boxer and a hoodie from Sav. Did he see the scares all over my body? He suddenly came to me and moved my sleeve up. He stared in shock. "Shouldn't you be dead with this scars?" He said "I have a lot explain to do. Let's sit on the couch" he nod and we went to the coache. I sat on his lab and he had his hands around my belly. I leaned against his chest and his chin was on my shoulder. I sighed "So since I am a kid I saw creatures in the dark in my room. I had nightmares about dead, blood and hell. I always saw big wolfs similarly beasts. I saw their thoughts. They were all so full of hate and then I saw her. This beautiful woman in a black dress. She was the queen of all and everything that's even near the dark. She is... she is my mother and I'm the queen of the dead, blood and nightmares. I can't die, but I try to kill myself. Well it doesn't work. " I said while I cried and took the sunglasses down. He  looked into my eyes. The dark eyes of a killer, murderer and fighter. He wasn't shocked, no he took my hand in his and said "We will do this together and I don't care what you are, cause now it's my turn to tell. I am an Angels wolf , but I'm not any angels wolf, I'm there Alpha. I have the second highest rank. Only the queen is higher than me." I looked at him in an amazed way. "Wow, I would love to be on the bright side with you. And I'm happy that you still love me after all I'm your natural enemy. " i screamed from happiness while I kissed him and he did the same. "You will be my moon in the darkness" I said with a smile "And you my love that never leaves me" he said and we both kissed each other back to sleep.

Hey guys, so now it's getting really interesting. I hope you all keep reading and if you want, tell me what you think about the story. Love you guys,
Lina<3