No life without you

(Cadence p.o.v)

As I opened my eyes, I was confused. I was in my room. Why the fuck am I in my room. I jumped out off bed. Sadly my feed didn't want to carry me and with a loud noise I fell to the ground. I heard a scream and loud steps. The door got opened harshly and I looked into Jasmins and Grays eyes. Jasmin ran to me and helped me onto the bed. "What happened. Where am I" I screamed confused. Gray rolled his eyes. "I would like to know that from you. You came with blood all over you home and your demon was in charge. I had to use your weakness against you, so you wouldn't kill us. Cadence you promised me to never do that."
Gray said. I felt his disappointment. But I remembered what I did. I looked into every angels soul and asked them if they would follow me as there New Queen. Everyone who was loyal to me is still alive. The rest is dead. I killed them all. Savrie's pack is alive. I only killed the beta. The others where loyal to there future Luna. They know that I'm Sav's mate. I killed about 50% of the angels. The rest accepted me as there Queen. They trust me. After a long time of silence I answered Gray. "Gray, I didn't want to do it, but as I saw Sav getting stabbed my demon went crazy. I only killed the people who would be un-loyal. So I did what I had to do. I'm there New Queen. You know that I had to do that" i said it with sadness but also confidence. "I understand Cadence, but pleas try to keep your cool." He said a little sad. I nodded and pulled both into a bear hug. Suddenly Sav flashed truth my thoughts. "Where is my boyfriend" I screamed concerned" Jasmin giggled. "He is in the other gust room." I sprinted to the room and ripped the door open. I saw Sav making his bed and jumped onto his back. Tears were running down my face. I let go of him and he turned around. I was trying to look into his eyes but I couldn't see him well because of the tears. He pulled me into a hug and kissed me passionately. "I was so scared when I saw you with all that blood on the floor. I killed the beta" I said crying "Shh...baby I'm fine. I love you and will never leave you." He said and kissed me. We laid in bed and i told him what happened. "We have to take over the world of death tomorrow or they will know that the Angeles have a new Queen" Sav said and I nodded. "We will do this together" I said and smiled.

(Lucile's p.o.v)

I was sitting on my balcony, starring into the darkness. An evil grin up on my lips. I'm proud of my daughter. She is now Queen of the Angles. The old Queen was a bad soul, so she just came through the big gates of underworld. I know that she would come for us now that she has both crowns. And I know that she is stronger than me, but she still feels something for her brother. Now I just have to confidence him to help me with my plan. So I made my way to his room. When I opened the door, my smile grew bigger. I saw him sitting on his bed. Under his feet was a big blood lake. He was cutting his wrists open, but a demon can't kill himself. Only the Queen is able to do that. With that my smile was gone. I was no longer the Queen. Connor was my only hope, but only my daughter could give him what he wanted. So the hope was gone and with it my last chance to be Queen again and getting my Kingdom back. I could already hear the demons scream. She was destroying what I built to creat a bigger kingdom with even more power. I no longer had a chance to get this beautiful dark crown back. I took the knife out of my sons hand and lead him to the thron room. Lucifer was already there. We sent all the guards away so they would fight there last fight. Now we stood in a row. Lucifer, Connor and me. We heard screams, howls and much more. After some time of silence, the big door to the room opened. What I saw made me shiver. It wasn't my daughter, it was her but she was working with her good and bad side. In my over 800 years of life, I never saw someone having the self-control to use both sides. One of her eyes had a ghostly white with gold blood veins and the other one was the eye of her demon. It was red with a black circle around it. This was the first time I was scared. She was wearing a white dress with blood all over it. Red and black blood. The blood of the demons and hellhounds. My nation. Than an angel appeared next to her, but he had black wings. He had one arm around her waist. She faced him and smiled. Now I remember, he is her soul mate. They walked to us and she forced us to fall on our knees. She began with Lucifer. "Lucifer, you were a bad King to our kind and  an even worser father, but you weren't the biggest traitor, so my present to you is a fast death." She said. He nodded and Cadence showed her claws. She slicet them trough his neck and his head fell down. A grin appeared on her face. Now she stood in front of her brother. He held his wrists to her and said "I'm sorry for everything I did. Since our last discussion I try to kill myself and self harm. I want to die sister. Pleas help me. The pain of you hating me is too strong. I want you too know one thing" he looked into her eyes "They manipulated me, but I was stupid enough to believe them. Now pleas take this pain from me and kill me" he said sobbing. Cadence sight. "Brother stand up." Connor stood up facing the ground. "I can see your loyalty and I can see that you truly want me to take your apologize. I  forgive you and you will be spared. I love you Connor." She said with so much power that Connor looked up and hugged both. "I Love you too sis. I'm sorry for being such a prick" my daughter smiled and Connor walked next to Cadence mate. Now Cadence walked to me "you are a slut, bitch and so much more. I know you can't feel emotions, but I feel your fear. Thank you Lucile. You fearing me is everything I always wanted and I finally got what I wanted. There is nothing that can express my hate for you, so I will just kill you the most painful way I can kill you. You are not worth my words. So go to hell bitch and with that she injected a poison in my vain. It's the strongest poison ever. It will make me feel the pain she felt in her worst moments and I know that this moments weren't painless. So my screams filled the silent room and the blood came out of my mouth. This was my end. After so many years, this was my low end. The last thing I could see were the 3 happy grinning mouths of the new Queen, the new King and my son. Than I could only see fire and blood.

Hey guys. This isn't the end yet. What do you think of Lucile's end. Write in the comments and see you next chapter.
Kisses
-Lina