The silence before the storm

Pleas read the end  guys

(Savrie's p.o.v)

I was driving home, while Kiara was sleeping in the back and Cadence resting her head on my shoulder. Soon she also fell asleep and I was driving with full speed home. I was also really tired, but I knew we were home soon.

After a really long car ride we finally arrived at Grays apartment. The girls were slowly waking up and we went up to Gray. Gray pulled us into a bear hug, full of happiness and relief. "I'm so happy that nothing happened to you all" Gray said. "Gray I missed you so much" Kiara screamed and we laughed. "Me too Kiara, but what happened" Gray asked. I felt Cadence emotion change "My so called 'family' happened" she pulled away from the hug and went away. "Oh shit she saw her brother didn't she?" Gray asked "Yes, what's wrong with that" I asked. "Her brother broke her trust more than one time, he left her, but she still gave him chances. At the end he broke her and she will never forget that" Gray explained. Kiara nodded thoughtful and walked after Cadence "Wow, he really is an ass" I said and Gray nodded.

(Cadence p.o.v)
I was going in the bathroom, so I could let my frustration and sadness out. I closed the door behind me and looked into the mirror. I was shocked, my eyes turned into gold. That's something new. Than my brother went back into my mind and my emotion changed pack into sadness. With my emotion my eyes changed into the shady red and black. Than I heard a knock at the door. "Who is there" I asked with a  normal low voice "Cut the crap Cade, I know how you feel" Kiara screamed through the door. I walked to the door and opened it. She closed the door behind her and pulled me into a strong hug.  "I know that you are hurt, because of what your brother had done" she said. "I... I just thought he would always stay by my side and would help me through this nightmare. But he just went to mom and dad. He left me!" I said while crying. "I know sweetie. What he did was wrong Connor is a selfish brat and asshole. He should stay at your side and not on the side of your parents, but we are who we choose to be and he chose the side of the dark. That's only one reason more to be what you choose to be." She sad "oh my god Kiara you are the best. I missed you so much and you keep reminding me every second, that I love you. You are the best babe. Never ever get kidnaped again are we clear!" I said crying, but not cause I was sad. NO, because she is the best thing that ever happened to me. We both hugged each other "you should go to Sav, he is worried about you" Kiara said and gave me a small smile. I nodded and ran out of the room. I jumped into Sav's arms and whispered so only he could hear me "Thank you for saving Kiara with me. You are my everything babe, don't you dare leave me" "Never, cause you are my future Cade and nothing or no one will stop that" he said and kissed me hungrily. I turned to Gray and smiled "Guess who has missed you a lot, maybe even more than I once missed you" his eyes began to wide. News flash. Gray has a really big crush on Kiara since they were small. Same with Kiara. "Gray, Kiara is your girl since you were small, so now get her boy!" I said and he was already sprinting to her. "Whoop Whoop, now we can do double dates" I said to Sav while laughing very hard. He was just making a face palm and I laughed even harder "Let's go home and take this day off babe. I think the two love birds won't mind too" he said while grinning. So we left Grays house and sat back in the car. After a boring car ride home, we decided to look a movie. Sav picked a horror movie. It was called "Lights out" I love horror movies, but I have to say they are creepy, so like every 5 minutes I either screamed or hide in Sav's neck. "Shh...sunshine it's just a movie." He said while kissing my forehead "Well not exactly, demons really look similar to Diana.
(For those of you who don't know this movie. Diana is an evil woman, with long hair and long nails. She is evil and dangerous. She looks similar to what I imagine my demons)
"Wow that's creepy, but they will soon be kept away from everyone, once you are the Queen of both worlds" Savrie said while pulling me on his bare chest. I snuggled into his skin and the blanket, while we watched the movie ahead. It was actually really cool and it even had a happy end. "Good Night my sunshine" he whispered in my ear and I pressed a kiss on his neck. "I love you" I whispered "I love you too my Love" he whispered back.

I'm sorry for this short chapter, but I promise the next one will be exciting and long. I also have a little announcement to make.
For all of you who want to read a German story, I just published my new story "Stuck on the Caribbean island" in German. So feel free to check it out
Love you guys
~Your Lina <3