Are you ready?

(Cadence p.o.v)

Finally....
She was dead
After so many years of fearing her I was finally free. I never should have been scared of her. I was much more stronger than her. I was finally able to live the life I wanted to live. With my friends, my brother and the love of my life.

~3 years later~

My eyes slowly opened. I was in a big cosy bed. I turned around to face the beautiful man I married a year ago, but there was no one. I rolled my eyes and walked to my little balcony. I opened the doors and the wind pressed the curtains into the room. I stepped out and looked down. We were living on the last floor, so I could see the whole City from abouth. You sure are wondering witch City I mean. Well I mean New York. This is the main place I lead hell and heaven from. It's exactly between both worlds.

I wear two rings on my right Hand. One is made of the crown of hell and heaven and the other one is the ring Sav got me. I kept starring out of the window when I heard someone crying. I turned around and walked up to the cot standing in the room. I took my beautiful Little daugther out of it and tried to calm her. Suddenly Sav walked trought the door I smiled softly at him. He walked up to me and put one hand around my waist, while he greeted our daughter with the other one. He kissed me on the cheack and the child slawly calmed down. As you see we have a great life and I wouldn'd chang it for the world. I'm just happy that peace is now among the world and I never have to fight again.

~The End~

Guys check out Rupal_mishra_333 stories especially "Yes I love you"

Thank you all so much for reading. I would love to hear what you think all in all about this story and if you liked it. Thank you for sticking with me guys.
Love you all
-Lina