Not you again!

(Cadence p.o.v)
As I answered the phone, I heard a loud heartbeat. Then a deep male voice said. "Babe, where are you. Your parents can't find you and me neither. Since 1 month we are searching for you and that's the first time you are picking up ." I sight loud. "How often do I have to tell you that you can't call me babe, because I'm not your babe. Plus I didn't go away without a reason and I don't want to talk to anyone of you." He answered worried " Pleas tell me where you are. I will come and get you. You are important to me" I answered so loud that everyone who sat next to my table could hear me " Luke, you where never there for me. You reacted me after my parents told you what happened and now you want to be by my side? NO THANK'S. I'm done with you and you can get your apologize back in your ass! And to say one last thing... you will never find out where I am. NEVER!" Than I hung up. Man was I pissed. In the corner of my eye I saw a boy walking in my direction. He was as old as me and god was he hot. I saw his athletic build muscles through his black shirt. He made his way to my table, but my phone rang again, so I was disturbed. I screamed in the phone " I swear to god, if you say anything and I mean anything, that makes me even more aggressive, I'm gone kill you through the phone. By the way I'm getting myself a new phone and phone number, so fuck off!" With that I hung up again. Suddenly a sexy male voice said " This guy must be really annoying" While a shiver ran down my spin I answered confident " You have no idea" "I'm Savrie and who are you? He asked me "I don't trust people that easily" I answered with sass in my ass.
"Not even someone as cute as me?" he said with a smirk. I answered sarcastic "You are hilarious." "Why don't you want to tell me your name?" "I...I think I won't tell some stranger my reasons." I answered stumbling . Then I heard someone screaming "Hey, Cadence!!!" And guess who it was. GRAY! I swear this boy is going to be the death of me. Then Gray sat next to me and gave me a hug. I looked at him angry. "What?!" He said confused. Then Savrie said "So your name is Cadence" Me trying my best to get myself out of that situation. "No, I'm Anna from Alaska" Okay, I know that was the worst rescue mission I ever started, but then Gray begann to laugh and my reaction was just a face palm. "So... beautiful name Cadence, why didn't you want to tell me?" Savrie said "Let's say I'm playing hide-and-seek with some people far from here." I answered, while bitting on my lower lip. I'm always doing that when I'm nerves. Than Savrie said "Sounds pretty interesting" I bit a little harder on my lip, while hoping that he would forget this subject. As Gray saw my worried and nerves face. He knew what was going on. So when Savrie wanted to say something, Gray jumped up and said something about a hot chick. I was so relived as he managed to change the subject with his strange action. "So since 1 month you sit everyday here in front of your computer. What are you doing?" Sevrie asked interested "I'm an Author, so since 1 month I try to get my book further" I answered smiling. He smirked at me " That's amazing Cadence, what is it about?" He asked interested, still smiling over both ears. I honestly don't know why he was grinning so creepy. I mean stop you are scaring me. Hahaha. After overthinking his strange grin I answered "It's about a girl, which sees souls, demons, angels and other creatures. She ran away from some psychotic crazy house and tries to built herself a normal life." "Wow that sounds pretty intensive " he answered.